The beginning of summer!

At lunch...
     Aoi decided to sit with me and Iida. So we both decided to learn more about her. After asking her a bunch of questions I wrote all her answers in my notebook, maybe I'll figure something out. Although Aoi wasn't so creepy when we were asking her questions today. Maybe she finally felt safe with the dekusquad. If so it makes me really glad!
After school...
       The class planned to go to the local water park today since school will be closing soon for summer holidays. Everyone would be at the park. So i searched really deep in my closet where I found my All Might swimsuit. It gave me memories from when i was a kid. Too bad that it doesn't fit me now. Anyways I need to hurry or else I'll be late.
At the water park...
        I wanted to hang out Iida at the water park but Aoi was lonely so i couldn't just leave her on her own. "So why do you want to become a hero Deku?" she kindly asked me. "Oh- Well I want to be able to save everyone wth a smile on my face" I said full of confidence. She started laughing. "What are you laughing about?" I got embarrassed. "Wow and i thought that you had a good view of heroes, that was really basic of you to say" she said while gasping for air. Why is Aoi so bipolar...
At home...
       After what happened at the water park i went at home and thought about it. Many people consider Aoi creepy and weird but I don't really. Many people might not know this but Aoi was a victim of a serious villain attack two years ago. Apparently she is really mentally traumatized since that. Mina told me more about that attack and it seems that the villain's quirk was some kind of mental torture quirk. It's awful to hear that she got that tortured to be left like this.