The person who taught me not to give up

TW: SUICIDE MENTION
Continuing...
Due to the whole social media situation Momo and I had to move to the US where gay marriage is allowed. Luckily I would still be #1 hero but not #1 of Japan...#1 of US...
That would actually be very hard since the US is a place full of unskilled heroes and villains that could destroy the world. Ugh... I won't be able to go to fancy dates and dinners with Momo anymore. There isn't although any other country with well paying hero agencies AND gay marriage being legalother than the US. At this point I can't do anything... I hate this feeling of not being able to do something about a certain situation! Momo was crying all day long begging for forgiveness. I didn't understand why she was begging for forgiveness. She didn't do anything wrong! She just loved who she wanted to! What's wrong with us being together?! Huh?! I'm tired of living this crap! My life's now hell just because you can't handle me getting married with the love of my life!............

Sometimes I really feel like giving up... But someone once taught me... I still remember his voice...

"I'd really like to know if you wanted to join the dekusquad that's why"

"You are the new student? Right?"

"Oh- Well I want to be able to save everyone wth a smile on my face"

"No problem! Anyways now that we're heroes that's our job isn't it?"

Right! It was that green haired boy again. It was like I could hear his voice in my head. I really wronged that guy... I feel bad... But I was just a dumb teen back then! I was reckless, I was cocky and arrogant! Why can't I be responsible for once... Still thought that boy taught me to never give up while I was there being mean to him for no reason. I'm such a monster... Maybe that boy commited suicide because of me even if Uraraka says that he still is alive... I still believe it's my fault..