My first task

TW: SWEARING

The next morning...
"Hey Deku. Today's your first ever task." Tomura whispered to me. "So what is it?" I whispered. "You have to commit assassination but it has to be a loved one of yours! Hahahaha!". I have to...? But I-i can't! H-how?!" You know something f**k it I'm gonna do it. I mean those people didn't even care about me so why the f**k should I?! Ugh I'm really messed up lately... I think I decided who to kill! Kachan of course, I mean since he made my life a living hell I'm gonna shoe him how it feels!

At Bakugou's dorm...
Apparently I couldn't get in the dorm as a guest since it was announced that I was supposedly dead so I had to break in through the windows. I didn't wait a sec, I immediately broke in the house. When Kachan saw me he couldn't react. So I went straight up for the kill. I grabbed the knife I borrowed from Toga and started stabbing him. It was weird that he didn't react any at all. Too bad tho now he's dead. "Didn't you always use to tell me? THAT I'D NEVER BE A HERO?" I said while laughing maniacally.

After the task...
Oof I just got rid of the body and I'm tired as heck. Not gonna lie but Kachan's face looked different. Instead of that face of anger I saw a face of fear and shook. Anyways this isn't the point. The point is that I may manage to become a better villain and get my revenge on Aoi. Now people might wonder why I don't just already get my revenge on Aoi. Well Aoi isn't just a random UA student, she's one of the toppers of the school. She's even better than Tamaki. And she only got accepted a while ago. Apparently she's been training to become number 1.