Heartbreak

At home...
Tears were running down my face. I never experienced this feeling before. It's the first time i feel like giving up. Weren't they supposed to be just friends...? I decided to forget about this whole situation and waste my time on social media. All the posts were of couples on dates and fancy dinners, which made me way more sad. Maybe i should sleep. I tried closing my eyes but i suddenly heard my phone ring. It was Iida calling.

I aswered "Iida-kun? Is everything okay? Why did you call me?"

I aswered "Iida-kun? Is everything okay? Why did you call me?". "Midoriya come here quick villains are attacking at the park!" Iida was yelling. I immediately hunged up and run.
At the park...
"MIDORIYA?!" Iida was screaming. The villain was huge! Although I wouldn't just sit there and watch. I runned as fast as I possibly could and punched the villain "TEXASSSS SMAAAASH" I screamed. Too bad the villain was only a little beat up. Then suddenly i heard the sound of ice. Yes! Yes! It was Todoro...! Huh?! Aoi!? How did she freeze the villain?! "Sorry! I don't use this technique usually!" I heard her say. "Are you okay?" She asked me while helping me get up. "How did you do that?!" I cried. "Hahaha! Did you forget silly! My quirk allows me to change the heat of water as well!" She answered while laughing." We runned Iida to the hospital. He had broke his right elbow and needed help.
The next day...
Iida luckily recovered fast. Me,Aoi and Shinsou went to visit him at the hospital. I was talking with Iida for quite a while until Shinsou tapped my shoulder. "You need anything Shinsou?" I kindly asked. "Follow me" I heard him say full of anger. He lead me out of the hospital in a dark sidewalk. "Don't you think you're too obsessed with Aoi?!" He yelled at me. "ANSWER ME YOU WEAKLING?!" He punched me. He punched so hard that I lost my consciousness.