Episode 2, Part 8

EPISODE 2 (977 WORDS)

As soon as the whistle sounded, we quietened down and watched intensely. The game was intense but I couldn't help smile at stiles cheering him on from the sidelines. Once Scott put himself in the game and began using his werewolf powers I panicked slightly.

"I'm glad Scott started free running, it's helped his game," I explained in a slightly raised voice so Chris would here me after Scott had jumped over a player.

"Free running?" Allison asked so I nodded.

"Yeah, he thought it was stupid but it's come in handy," I explained so she seemed to think before turning her attention back to the came. I sighed with relief as they bought the lie. As the game went on Scott was using more and more of his powers probably seconds away from turning. I mentally begged for him not to turn. He scored the final and winning goal so everyone ran to the field to congratulate him, I saw a blur of where he once was.

"I should go congratulate him too," I explained to Noah so he smiled and moved aside.

"Oh, does you mum like red or white wine?" He asked quickly so I smiled.

"Red," I chuckled so he smiled brightly.

"Okay, I'll leave it out to breath." He explained happily making me smile.

"Be careful, Noah. Last time someone did that for my mum I was born 8 months later," I joked making him laugh as I hurried away. I followed after Scott as he hurried to the changing rooms. I heard Allison opening the door and picked up my pace.

"Scott, Scott. Are you here?" She questioned so I ran as fast as I could. "Scott?"

"Allison!" I shouted as I busted the door through and hurried inside. My eyes fell upon Allison as she stood beside a normal Scott. I was confused. "Sorry, I um. Yeah." I cleared my throat before walking out leaving them with some privacy. I waited outside but soon stiles appeared panicked. "Give them a minute," I shrugged but he went passed me anyway. I waited outside. Once Allison left I hurried back inside.

"I kissed her," Scott explained in a giddy mood

"I saw," stiles shrugged but I looked at him confused.

"She kissed me," Scott added, not fazed by the conversation in front of him.

"I saw that too," stiles replied.

"stalk much?" I asked making stiles chuckle.

"It's pretty good, huh?" Stiles asked but I chuckled.

"How would you know?" I asked rhetorically so he glared at me slightly only making me smile.

"I don't know how, but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this, maybe it's not that bad," Scott said hopefully. stiles seemed to stammer.

"Talk later then," stiles tried but Scott pulled him back making stiles sigh. "The medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found," he paused slightly.

"And?" Scott asked. stiles seemed to think for a second.

"Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines the killer of the girl to be an animal, not human. Derek's human not animal, Derek not the killer. Derek let out of jail." I sighed once stiles finished.

"Are you kidding?" Scott asked, clearly out of his previous state of euphoria.

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad ID'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura hale." Stiles went on.

"Hale?" Scott almost shouts.

"Derek's sister," stiles finished so I groaned. I thought for a second before nodding to myself.

"Well, I hope you enjoy being killed by Derek," I started as I began leaving the room. "I hope it's quick and painless," I added before I made it to the door.

"What? No, you can't leave us now," Scott pleaded as he followed after me. I scoffed.

"As far as Derek is concerned, I barely even know the guy," I explained but stiles scoffed.

"Oh, please. You're practically obsessed with the guy," he commented but I chuckled.

"But he doesn't know that," I chirped as I continued to walk on.

"Come on, I've just learnt to control myself. You can't leave now." Scott argued as he grabbed my arm so I was facing him. I looked at him annoyed. My wolf claws came out and I scratched across his chest. He whimpered like a dog before his eyes began glowing and his fangs started protruding from his lips.

"Allison isn't always going to be whispering in your ear to stop you from changing," I argued before turning to leave again. I heard stiles hurrying after me.

"Scar, come on. We need your help. Do it for me," he started. So I stopped to face him. I breathed a deep breath before sighing. I knew from the look in his eyes that I couldn't say no.

"Fine, but Scott needs to start learning how to control it or I will put him on a leash a real one," I barked making stiles smile.

"Okay, cool. I'll drive you home," he added as he hurried to open the entrance door for me. I thanked him as I walked through. we made it to his car and I didn't feel like talking so I pressed play on the music in his car, listening as I looked out the window. "Are you okay?" He finally asked as he turned down the music.

"Yeah, just ready to go home," I shrugged not bothering to take my eyes away from the window. "I'm going to drive myself into school and tomorrow, I have so stuff to do after," I explained and stiles was a little silent.

"Okay," he said softly before we pulled into my house. He stopped the car and smiled at me sadly. I took his jacket off and tried to hand it to him.