4. Futakuchi/Aone.

Aone was always so silent. He was the kind of person that would only answer with onomatopoeias such as "hm", "hn" or "ah", even if you were friends with him for like... your whole life. His face was a good indicator too, painting all his emotions. But that wasn't enough for Futakuchi. He wanted to get a reaction from him, a real one. However, he didn't think of any plan. Until the occasion presented itself and that his body moved on his own.

Practice had ended and they were supposed to close the gym after everyone had left. Takanobu was waiting for him, sitting on a bench. His neck was exposed and that was what made Kenji's mind go blank.

"- No, stop !"

Next thing he knew, Aone was slipping out of his reach, tears in his eyes and a confused expression on his face. His hand was wiping a spot on his neck and flashbacks of what had just happened came to the wing spiker's mind. He could see himself approaching his friend, lay his mouth on exposed skin and let his hand slide down his chest. He recalled sensing the white-haired teenager froze under his touch, he could feel his pulse racing faster and the way his whole body shook.

"- A-Aone, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking, I don't know what I was doing... tried to plead the Date Tech's number 6, taking a step forward.

- Don't... Don't come any closer." his teammate cut him short, recoiling.

He looked so scared, so appalled. Futakuchi watched him as he made his way out of the gym without even glancing at him over his shoulder once. Why ? Why did he do that ?