5. Osamu/Suna.

(Happy birthday to the Miya Brothers !)

The cake was a chocolate one, Osamu's favorite. The smile on his face was illuminating the whole room, and even if he was the only one present, Suna kinda felt overwhelmed. He watched as his boyfriend shoved another piece into his mouth and let an appreciative sigh escape his lips.

"- You're not eating, honey ? the gray-haired man questioned.

- No. I'm not hungry. It looks like it was a good gift, you're happy ?

- Yes ! I'm starting to think that you're a better cook than me."

Laughing, the youngest took another bite. It should hit anytime soon, now... Rintarou could already see the sweat droplets forming on his companion's forehead. He was breathing a little faster too. Soon, the spoon fell from his shaky hand and he lifted foggy eyes to his lover's visage.

"- Everything's gonna be fine, Osamu. It should end very soon, don't worry. the former number 10 said calmly, his face relaxed.

- Rin ? What... What's happ-happening, Rin ?"

Tripping over one of his chair's feet, the star of the day stood up. Or at least, he tried. Clenching his chest, right above his heart, Miya collapsed on the floor. Whimpering, he crawled to the door but Suna joined him. He knelled besides his victim and brushed his hair off of his face.

"- It's fine, Samu. I chose a poison that works rapidly. See, I care about you. I don't want you to suffer for too long."

The sick one opened his mouth, no words coming out. His whole body stiffed once or twice before he released his last breath. Rintarou wiped some stray tears at the corner of the dead man's eyes.

"- Happy birthday, love."