8. Bokuto/Kuroo.

It was really the kind of Bokuto and Kuroo to catch a cold by running outside on a rainy day. They both had knew that it would eventually happen on the first step they had took out of their apartment. But what they didn't expect was how badly it would have turned.

The rooster head stared at his friend as he babbled about some owls on the television. They were both wrapped in blankets with some ice packs at different parts of their bodies. They were indeed watching TV, but Tetsurou was formal : it was the Lion King that was playing, and there weren't any owls in this movie.

"- You-you mean the hor-hornbill, right ? he stammered.

- No. Ask 'Kashi, he'll tell you about... about the... Y'know, the..."

Koutarou seemed to be searching for words, sweat droplets running down his face as he furrowed his brows. The other looked in the direction he was pointing at with his shaky hand, but no one was here. Keiji wasn't even nearby Tokyo at the very moment.

Glancing back at his gray-haired roommate, he saw him pursing his lips in an attempt to contain his laugh.

"- Pink owls, dude. That's so lame !"

The sudden shout made his head throb, his eyes closing in response. When he opened them again, the former captain of Fukurodani wasn't here anymore. In his place, Kenma was sitting. The bleached blond was glaring at him with furious eyes.

"- How could you ? How could you do that to me Tetsurou Kuroo ?" the man yelled, scaring the poor aforementioned.

"- What ?"

From afar, the dark-haired man could still hear his also sick friend speak. But he was focus on the apparition of his boyfriend. And he knew he wasn't really him because Kozume never had knew how to pronounce his name correctly. However, his certainty started to crumble when tiny hands wrapped around his throat. He could bet that nothing was real, that his Kitten would never do that, but the feeling of fingers was so persistent. He tried to speak, to breath, but he couldn't. He was lacking for air as his false lover tighten his grip.

"- How could you cheat on me with... with him ? You disgust me so much. I never loved you, never ! Do you hear me ? It was a mistake to date you. I should have left a long time ago !"

Everything felt so hot and dizzy, the words spiraling into his mind as he couldn't avert his eyes from the distorted face screaming at him. Bokuto was now sobbing in the back of the scene, much to the former captain of Nekoma's dislike. He was rational being, he knew all of this was because of his fever, but it couldn't be help and he felt so bad.