7. Semi/Shirabu.

When he opened his eyes, all Shirabu could see was the darkness that surrounded him. He blinked slowly, trying to analyze, to remember what happened, why he was here. The last thing he could recall was walking down his school's alley, his phone pressed to his ear as he listened to Yahaba's funny story. Then, nothing. The complete black.

As the panic rushed over him, he tried to bring his hands in front of him. But he couldn't. A stinging pain struck him as he was tugging on his restrained wrists. His breath quickened, tears started flowing down his cheeks. He screamed. He asked for help, someone, something, anything. The space he was contained in came to a violent stop, that's when he realized he was in a car trunk. The sound he was hearing before was coming from the motor and was not in his head.

The trunk was suddenly opened and the face of a smiling man appeared. He didn't look like a creep, he seemed to be a normal adult in his early thirties.

"- Oh, you're awake ! Don't worry, we're almost there. Then, we'll have time to get to know each others. We have a life time for that after all !"

His grin grew wider, turning into a terrifying grimace. Kenjirou felt his mouth drying up, he couldn't find his voice anymore. He knew. He had knew at the second he saw the visage of his kidnapper that he wouldn't make it out alive. If only he could get away with it, since the man had suggested the contrary. He had see enough detective movies and series to know deep down inside him that his assaulter had already nothing left to loose, if he wasn't bothering to hide his identity.

Semi was at an early morning practice when the cops barged in with the principal of Shiratorizawa. His heart skipped a beat. He wasn't here yet. Shirabu wasn't here. Why did his phone had to be broken right now out of all the time ? He hadn't hear of his significant other in the past twelve hours, and he didn't worried. What kind of boyfriend was he ? His mind kept racing, as he watched the new comers talk to coach Irihata.

And then he saw him. Yahaba Shigeru, his companion's best friend, with puffy eyes and snot running down from his nose.

"- Semi ? Semi Eita ? an officer asked.

- I'm so sorry, Semi-san... I'm so so so sorry. I couldn't, I really couldn't do anything..." the Seijoh's setter stuttered, his wide eyes watering again.

That's when Eita's world collapsed.

No. No. No. That couldn't be happening. No, Kenjirou wasn't gone. No, nobody had kidnapped him. Stop, Ushijima, stop. Don't stroke my back like that. No, Reon nothing will be fine, that's all bullshit. That's... No. Just no. Stop crying like a damn baby, Yahaba ! Please God, no. Everything but not that.