30

"Let's proceed to the distribution of characters?" 

I looked at the artists after I let them memorize the script I gave them. We're here at the mini theater and the artists are on the stage. Hindi ko pa nakikita sila Aj, hindi tuloy ako makapagpasalamat. Si Makie and Grey lang nandito.

"Sure, direk." Makie stood up and went to the artists to discuss something.

"Ganito rin ba ginagawa mo sa Florida?" Grey asked me.

"Yes, kind of." I said while looking at the stage. "But, mas maraming ginagawa don." I looked at him. 

"Yeah, i see, i see. I'm so proud of you! Grabe!" Grey held my arm. "Nga pala, Direk. 'Yong script, kapag may gusto kang baguhin or what, you can change it or revise it, okay?"

"Yeah, sure. Hindi pa naman final script 'yong binigay ko sa kanila e. I'll read the whole script pa talaga. Iuuwi ko na lang mamaya, I'll finalize it." I smiled.

"Ayon, thanks, Sky!" Grey waved his brows.

"Okay, direk! Proceed na tayo?" Makie handed me the clapperboard.

"Okay, sure." Kinuha ko naman agad sa kamay niya 'yong clapperboard. I opened it and started. "First! Okay, 1. 2. 3. Action!" I closed the clapperboard. 

The first one started, I just crossed my arms and watch at his feelings. I looked on his eyes to find the emotion plus his movements. Ganon lang, hanggang sa sumunod sunod na 'yong mga artists. I was writing on the script kung sino ba talaga bagay don sa role na 'yon. Mabilis rin naman akong nakahanap. Ginalingan talaga nila. 

"Okay na ba 'yon, Direk?" Makie asked me. "If not, we could still get some artists."

"No, it's fine. Kaya pa naman sila i-workshop. Lalo na 'yong mga supporting roles. But the main roles, mapapanindigan naman ata nila 'to." I said while looking at the characters of the artists.

"Kaya pa ba ng workshop? Shooting will start next month." Biglang singit ni Grey sa usapan.

"Yes, we can start the workshop by tomorrow." I told them. 

"Okay, sige. So, ayon lang ang kailangan i-discuss sa kanila?" Makie asked.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled.

Makie stood up again and announced to the artists about the workshop. I left the theater and went straight to my office. I was just reading the script the whole time. During lunch time, ako lang ang mag-isang lumabas to eat. Sa malapit na lang ako kumain.

"One siomai rice, please and a bottle water." I told the cashier. Yeah, I missed eating siomai rice here in Philippines. Nakakamiss talaga sobra!