4

"Welcome to Xavier Ferrer Intramurals!" 

As I announced this on the stage, I was looking at the crowd, finding my friends. Para man lang mawala 'tong kaba ko at panginginig ng kamay ko. Hindi pa talaga ako masyadong sanay sa public talks, pero training na rin siguro 'to for the future! After my speech, I went down and went straight on the officer's room. 

"Okay ka lang?" Angelo asked. "Kabang kaba ka ata kanina ah? Akala ko pa naman kaya mo kaya ikaw ang nilagay ko don."

"Kaya naman ah! I did it well nga eh! and yup! Sobra lang kaba ko kanina." I told him. "Anyway, nasayo ba schedule ng games?" 

"Yes. Ito oh. Tingnan mo na lang, balik na 'ko sa grounds! Magsisimula na in 15 minutes. " He nod and he gave me the folder. 

I looked at the pages until I found the schedule for the football's semi-finals. "What the fuck am i doing? Bakit ito ang hinanap ko?" I'm stressed. I saw the line-up and the other team is not that familiar for me? Xavier sila Aj, Ferrer 'yong natalo nila 'nong kailan and now, Icogido. What team is that? Seniors din ba? I don't have a clue talaga. 

I went around the school to look at the classrooms kung mayroong mga studyante pa bang wala sa school grounds. This is intrams, dapat magkakasama lahat sa baba for friendship and I guess, aquaintance?? Some students here, are really hard-headed! Simple rules, they can't follow and that disappoints all of us.

I went on the grounds again and the are already starting. I'm here at the side of the court, watching the basketball game. On going na rin ang volleyball duon sa kabilang court, pero mas pinili ko dito sa basketball manuod, baka matamaan pa 'ko ng bola!

In the middle of the game, my brows met because I saw a guy who fell on the floor, cramps I guess. "Sky! Sky! Medic ASAP please!" Nagpapanic na sabi ng isang officer, buhat buhat na ang player kanina. I ran and went inside the room for the first aid and did my job with the help of some professionals. Pagpasok ko, nakahiga na ang player duon sa bed.

"What happened?" I asked the guy. 

"Cramps." He said with his soft voice. 

"Medyo maayos na ba?" I asked while pressing his muscles on the back of his legs, para hindi umakyat 'yong cramps sa ibang parte pa ng body niya. 

"Medyo, but It's still painful. Don't press it too hard." He said. 

"Oh, sorry. Just rest and don't move your legs too much."  I told him while looking at the door because other people are going outside, leaving me and this guy in this room only. 

"So, you're the vice president of the org?" He asked. 

"Y-Yes.." I answered looking at my badge pin on the left side of my chest. I'm wearing the org's polo shirt today partnered with a black jeans and white shoes. I also wear my watch to add some style. "Nakita mo pala," I chuckled a bit. I properly placed his legs on the bed.