1

"Any ideas for this upcoming Buwan ng Wika?"

Our president asked the whole officers for this upcoming project of us this August. For me, It's really hard to do your task as a leader and as a student inside the classroom. No matter how hard it is, I'm always striving my best to make my family especially my parents and grandparents proud. 4th year high school is really fun but also, tiring and stressful. 

"How 'bout palarong pinoy?" I suggested. "I mean, It's buwan ng wika naman. Let's try this activity. Lagi kasing seryoso ang students when It comes to their studies. Wala nang bonding, puro stress na lang." I added.

"Thank you for that idea, Vice pres!" Angelo gave me a thumbs up. He's our president for this school year, good thing, all of us has the same vibes, hindi mahirap makisama sa kanila. This is also our last year! Seniors here we come!

"Excuse me, Angelo and Sky." 

We looked at the door to look on who's calling our name. Halos lahat ng nasa meeting room, napatingin. It was our school guard and it seems like there's a problem with the students again on the gate.

"What is it, Kuya?" Angelo asked and stopped the meeting for a while.

"Iyong grupo na naman ng mga kalalakihan eh, hindi na naman sumusunod sa batas!" Kuya Guard looked really frustrated about the boys. 

"Sila po ba 'yong naharang din kahapon?" I asked. Meron din kasing group of guys yesterday that we didn't let them in because they don't have their I.D's with them. That's the basic rules of all schools here. NO I.D, NO ENTRY.

"Hindi, Sky. Iba 'to eh. Ngayon lang din sila naharang." Kuya Guard replied.

"Uhh. Sky?" Angelo tapped my shoulders.

"Hmm?" I looked at him and It seems like may iuutos siya sakin.

"Can you please talk to them for a while? We will proceed to the meeting, tutal, halos naman lahat is napagusapan na nating dalawa." Angelo asked a favor.

"Sige. Ako na bahala." I stood up and followed Kuya Guard until we reached the guard house of the school. They're 4 men and mukhang alam ko na ang violation nila. FOOTBALL UNIFORM. "Names, please?" I asked them to write their names on the logbook.

Lahat sila nasa iisang balikat lang nakasabit ang bag, halos din lahat may bitbit na bag ng instruments. Ano meron? Wala namang event. I saw a guy at the back who's with his guitar and also wearing his COMPLETE football uniform! He even looked at me and I raised my eyebrows and that made him shook his head and looked away, he even put his earphones in his ears. 

"What time is your football practice? and also, late na kayo for Flag Ceremony. Kanina pa tapos." I told them. Wala man lang kahiya hiya 'tong mga 'to.

"Uh, we have training after lunch." The guy on the front answered.