𝟯 | 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

•✩•

•✩•

"I wonder how it's going at the scene." Amari asked as she plopped herself into a spinny chair next to Hotch.

He furrowed his brows as he watched her start to spin around, almost falling off at one point. "Stop." He reached his hand out to halt her chair and she almost fell off it.

"You're mean." She muttered, holding her head as the room spun around her.

"And you're a child." He retorted, running his fingers over a file as he read it, reminding her of when Spencer read. Although Hotch was a slow poke.

Amari rolled her eyes as she stood up slowly, intending to get coffee. She was still extremely dizzy though, because as soon as she took one step forwards, she stumbled and started to fall sideways.

"Oh sh-" her cussing was interrupted by Morgan's hard chest as she fell against him. She looked up at him as she steadied herself, pressing her hands against his chest. "Oops."

He rolled his eyes as he helped her stand straight. "Already falling for me, huh?" He smirked.

Amari scowled, "you wish."

Morgan chuckled as he watched Amari walk steadily away, only stumbling a little bit as she made her way to the infinitely crappy coffee station at the police station.

Aaron snorted as she walked past him and Amari paused and whacked him over the head, smirking as he groaned and clutched the back of his head lightly.

"That seminar was fun." Amari said as she sat back down next to Hotch. "Too bad it ended in a double murder." She sighed as she snatched the file that Hotch previously held in his hands.

Aaron huffed as he watched her flip through his file. "Yours is literally right there." He pointed at the file near them aggressively.

She shrugged as she ran through the contents, she'd been stuck in LA with Gideon and Reid, doing a seminar and were on their way home when the murder was called in. Which then turned into what they suspected to be a serial killer, and the whole team was called in.

"The media's calling Natalie Ryan's murder the biggest celebrity homicide since Sharon Tate." JJ announced as she walked in with Reid and Gideon.

"What does that mean for us?" Morgan asked.

Amari rolled her eyes. "That everybody will be watching." Dufus. "This guy is an assassin?"

Gideon nodded in confirmation. "When you look at the victimolgy, there's no obvious links. All the kills are clean except in the instance of the last victim, Jeremy Collins."