Intro

I'm exhausted after unpacking my things at my new house. I collapse onto my bed in an effort to take a nap, but I just end up thinking to myself. So here's a little of my history.
I'm 23 years old, with long hair the color of dark chocolate and eyes the color of a deep blue-green.
I used to live in Central City when I was a kid, but my parents took me to Starling City. Which, by the way, DO NOT EVER GO THERE. My mother was murdered in front of me when we were there and I was 18. I was almost killed too, from the killer's knife slashing deep into my back. Some mysterious man in a green suit saved me. Then my father went missing and was never found. After those incidents, I discovered I had PTSD. I was forced to live in a Foster home until I graduated college.
This was the first time I tried to start over, and so far it wasn't helping. I'm determined to find out who murdered my mom and what happened to my dad. That's the reason why I decided to get involved with the police. I know that it all happened in Starling City, but maybe there's someone who can help me out here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my first Fanfiction so I'm trying my best. Hopefully you guys will like it, if not I'm open to suggestions! Sorry this part was short, I've had a habit of making chapter short, so I'll try to improve that. Thanks for reading and sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes;)