Chapter 13

*5 weeks later*

I was getting ready to head out for a party with Sammy. After Jack left I started letting loose even more if that was possible. Drugs, alcohol, random sex, it helped me forget.

Tonight was a big party. It's the start of many, I mean we only have one month of summer left. Sam was picking me up in a few minutes. I was already changed. I had my now long brown hair out and natural. My eye makeup was heavy, and my lipstick was very red. I had on a beanie, a black skater skirt, and a cropped black sweater, with black converse.

Sammy texted me that he was outside and I told Sarah I was leaving and not to tell my parents. This was the normal routine, before I left and my parents were home I'd wear my normal clothes and change in the car, or when they weren't home Sarah would just cover for me.

"Molly in really worried about you" she said.

"I'm fine. I'll straighten up before Juilliard don't worry"

Sarah was really starting to get on my nerves. When I needed her she wasn't there, and that's the reason I'm like this, but when it only affects her she is like my mother. I walked downstairs and greeted Sam.

It was only a few minutes away and when we got there people were flooding out of the already ginormous house. We found a parking spot two blocks away, right next to a familiar jeep, but I couldn't put my finger on who owned it.

"WILKINSON, JACKSON HOW ARE YOU" Nate came up to Sammy and I completely wasted.

"Hey Nate" I smiled.

"Come let's get you guys a drink" He smiled drunkinly.

"Nah I'm good for now" I said making my way into the living room and finding a few of the guys girlfriends to just talk with. After awhile I got bored and made my way to the kitchen.

My shaky fingers got a cup and poorer some vodka. I turned right into someone, hitting my head on their back.

"Ok everyone lights out" the dj screamed just as the guy turned around. The lights went out and blue and white strobe lights came on.

"I'm sorry" I giggled.

"It's fine, wanna dance?" He smiled. His voice was deep, and very familiar, but I couldn't see his face.

"Sure" I smiled. The guys touched my hand and 2926383633873822992738 volts of electricity went up my arm. He led me to the middle of the dance floor where I tried to see his face through the strobe lights. I finally dropped it and started dancing to Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris.

His touch was light, his finger tips never left my skin. His breath smelt like mint and his body was pressed up against mine. The song ended and the dj flipped the lights back on.

I turned around and looked at the boy. My heart stopped. All of the blood in my body stopped flowing and I turned cold. My skin went pale and there was a lump in my throat the size of a boulder.

"Molly?" His voice was hoarse.

"Jack" I breathed out.

"Molly I-" he stepped closer to me but I was already pushing through the crowd of people.

"MOLLY" he called after me. I reached the front door and opened it, the cool air hitting me. Tears had already started falling down my face as I ran through town. Jack kept chasing me, I could hear is footsteps close behind me.

I didn't know where I was going, I made a right into the woods, picking up the speed. I've been running for a long time now. I slowed down and fell in the open field I stopped in, catching my breath.

"Molly" Jack said.

"Please just go away" I said still crying. I probably looked pathetic right now.

"When did you get your memory back?" He askettd after a few minutes of silence.

"The day you left" I sighed.

"Why didn't you call or text me?" His voice cracked.

"It was easier to, to-"

"To what?"

"To let go"

"Oh so you just forgot everything"

"That's the thing. I tried, but nothing helped. Drugs, alcohol, sex" jack cringed "nothing took my mind off of you the whole time. Ya for an hour or two I wasn't thinking about you but I still had 22 hours a day to think about my mistake and I regretted it all. I couldn't get over you, I couldn't forget about anything that we had."

"Do you know where we are?"

I looked up and saw the meadow Jack took me to before he left. I looked back at him.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Who said I stopped"

Something about his words made my heart leap and I quickly leaned in kissing his lips. The same spark. The same burning sensation. The same feeling in my stomach. I wanted Jack. I wanted him now.