Author Note and Recap

If you don't need a recap you can skip this chapter, there will be a brand new chapter out tomorrow to continue the story!

---

It's been 5 months since I last updated and seeing as I'm releasing a chapter tomorrow I think some of you might need a quick re-cap on some of the events that have happened in the past five chapters... so here you are!

Dot-points to make it as simple as possible:

- Yoongi and Hoseok had a romantic moment as they watched the sunrise outside the motel together and talked about their worries.

- The group returned to Seoul from the countryside with Jungkook.

- The group all went back to the library where Aurora had found the Book of Elements. It was there they were introduced to the keeper of the universe's history, a girl named Jude. Jude gave them a riddle to point them in the right direction of Kim Namjoon.

- The riddle helped them to discover Namjoon was residing in Australia.

- The group caught a plane to the middle of Australia. They arrived late at night and whilst everyone went to sleep, Seokjin and Taehyung being of different biological builds had no problem staying up and talking about more personal topics.

New chapter out tomorrow. 
Thank you for your patience xox