Anonymous chat - Janoskian FanFiction

Hey guys this is my first fan fiction ever. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Follow me on twitter:

@Gemmma_OReilly

Anyway on with the story.

----

It was just an ordinary day for me. Wake up, get ready, go to school, get bullied, come home crying and go to my social life. Simple as that.

Before I continue I should introduce myself. My name is Charlotte, but you can call me Charlie. I have bright blue eyes, dark brown hair, a couple of freckles on my nose, I guess I'm skinny and I'm around 167cm tall. I'm 17, I live in Glenroy, yes I am aware the Janoskians live in Glenroy but they are all fuckhead.

Remember when I said I get bullied, yeah well Beau Brooks is the one that bullies me.

Now where was I?

I was at home alone on my computer. I decided to go on a chat site, I forgot what it was call but anyway. I found a really nice guy in there and we talked for ages about random stuff. We had been talking for about 3 hours and we never ran out of things to say. He never told be his name but he told be he lives in Glenroy and he is 18 (A/N I know beau isn't really 18 and I know when your in year 12 your suppose to be 17 but let's just say he repeated :) )

I was so surprised I found someone that lives in the same town as me. This is crazy.

I added him as a friend on the chat site so we could chat more. Then I went to bed thinking about how amazing this kid was. I can't wait to talk to him again.

--Next Day---

Whoo. School. I'm actually kinda in the mood to go to school for some reason. I woke up, got into my Penola uniform, did my make up and went to get breakfast. Once I did that I was off to school for a okay day.

--Beau's P.O.V--

I knew it was her. I just could stop talking to her. I bully her for no reason and she is an amazing girl. I can't tell her my name, she will hate me. I guess I will have to keep bulling her for no reason.

-----------------

First chapter :)

I hope you guys like it. I think it's really bad.  

Please vote and comment it would mean a lot.

Share it around if you like it. :)