Information Before We Begin...

THIS WAS PREVIOUSLY ON MY LAST PROFILE- I STILL HAVE COMPLETE OWNERSHIP! DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME STEALING THE BOOK!

There are some things I want to put out to avoid any confusion throughout the rest of the series:

1. There are 9 episodes total that Gabriel is in. Therefore there would be 9 books. However, I don't have that sort of patience, and that's a little freaky for a simple 'soulmate series'. So, some of the books are going to be two episodes at once. That means twice the length of the books. Also: Due to school, there's going to quite a wait during the books. So, patience, please.

2. I RE-WROTE the books! So, I would re-read them to avoid most confusion about what's going to be said. I would rather not have to explain everything through comments or a quick reminder up the top of the chapters. So, PLEASE RE-READ THE SERIES!

3. Due to you being a Winchester, you are a vessel. However, you are not one of the main vessels even though you and Sam are twins. Chuck was like: "Only Sam gets the demon blood, (Y/n) is just gonna be there to see it all." I don't know how or why I did that, but I guess you're just someone who has to choose sides (Like Gabriel and Raphael), but you don't want to choose sides because you'd most likely kick both their asses for fighting, which happens when Sam and Dean fight.

4. An archangel bond is STRONGER than a regular angels' bond! The 'full bond' is what archangels achieve while normal angels stop at the 'moderate bond'. As I said before, re-reading the books will help A LOT.

5. SCENES WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE REGULAR EPISODES! Please don't mention in the comments that it's super different. Ex. Rowena and Gabriel's relationship will NOT happen. You two physically can't cheat on each other like that. It's NOT POSSIBLE.

6. Another thing about scenes... there will be mentions of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse! There's a shit ton of feels in this book and a bit of the others. Be prepared for that.

(If you have re-read the books, or you read the edited versions first, the 'full bond' is achieved through sex. With regular angels, they can have sex, but the bond will stay at moderate. I did not explain that in the books, so that's why I'm including this. Mostly because a regular angels' bond doesn't matter because Gabriel is an archangel)

I think that covers everything up. I'll put down any extra information in chapters if it's NEEDED. Other than that, everything needed to be said- or written has been written!

Thank you for joining the flight to the 'Soulmates Series' and welcome to 'Bring 'Em Back Alive & Unfinished Business!'

Happy reading!