5

(Your hair is now (h/c) due to hiding circumstances... if your hair is actually brown in real life, you can ignore that or pretend you have a different colored hair now)

Sam went straight to warding the bunker after Asmodeus hung up. He'd be damned if (Y/n) was taken away and forced to do things she didn't want to... again.

The soulmates stayed in the room with Castiel for the time being. The ex-angel watched (Y/n) and Gabriel. A full-bond had never happened in Heaven because none of the other archangels cared for this. Even with (Y/n) and

Gabriel broken... he quickly caught that the only reason both were still ticking was that they were together. To separate (Y/n) from Gabriel, or vise versa again would have dire consequences... worse than before.

'Gabriel... he's going to come back. He's going to take me away again.' (Y/n)'s wavering voice echoed through the archangel's mind. 'He's going to punish me. I don't want to go back. I can't go back. I can't. I can't. I can't--'

Gabriel tightened his grip on (Y/n)'s torso and placed a kiss on top of her matted (h/c) hair. 'Your brother's doing the best he can to help. I won't leave you again. No matter what.'

Sam re-entered the room. He was out of breath from the amount of running around he had to do. "Alright, I did what I could to help the bunker's warding, but who knows if it's enough." His eyes fell onto his sister and the archangel. Gabriel was rocking back and forth, a shaky (Y/n) glued to his front- she clung to him like it was the end of the world. For her, however, it was going to be if Asmodeus got a hold of her once more. "How are they?"

"I don't know," Castiel sighed truthfully. He hated seeing his brother like this. He hated to see someone who he had grown on break like this.

Suddenly, (Y/n)'s head lifted from Gabriel's chest, a frown reaching her lips. The archangel lifted his chin from her head- The lights around them began to flicker and break, forcing the rooms around them to flash red. (Y/n) looked around frantically at the loud noise, began to shake and whimper again.

Something was wrong.

The remaining members of TFW quickly ran out of the room, leaving the soulmates in a panicked mess on their own. Walking through the halls with caution, both holding angel blades, Sam and Castiel eyed the wardings, which were flashing... and failing.

Finally, entering the war room, two demons ran toward the ex-angel and the hunter, each taking one of the men. Sam was quick to stab the demon attacking him, having the blade linger as its eyes and mouth lit up-- only for the other demon to jump right on him and push the hunter to the floor.

Castiel quickly grabbed the demon before it could bring the angel blade down on the hunter, only for the demon to Spartan-kick the ex-angel. Castiel attempted to throw a new demon's balance off by throwing several punches to its jaw- which worked, the demon ending up on the ground.

His attention was snapped to the hunter, who was struggling to keep the demon from stabbing him. The ex-angel grabbed the demon by its suit collar and slammed its head down on the console, then turned the demon around, bringing his hand to its forehead- immediately killing it.

"Thanks," Sam breathed out. The ex-angel nodded, still looking around the room for an answer to what caused this. The hunter's eyes fell on a white suit, and before he could say anything,

Asmodeus brought his hand up, throwing Sam and Castiel up against one of the tall machines that were glued to the wall.

The prince wore a grin as he walked down the steps. "Your warding wasn't designed for the likes of me, Samuel." He wore a smug grin as he approached TFW, which he had made sure would stick to the machine they had been thrown into, bringing his hands behind his back. "I've come to claim what's mine."

Everyone's attention snapped to two demons who walked into the room, one holding Gabriel, the other holding (Y/n). Several whimpers were leaving both their mouths as Asmodeus turned toward the two, approaching them. Gabriel tried to struggle against the grip. He wanted to protect his soulmate. As well as move away from the prince, but he had no such luck.

"Ohhh, I missed you two." Asmodeus turned to (Y/n), a sick smile reaching his lips. "Especially you, darlin'. There's a lot in store for you once we get back downstairs." He reached to touch her cheek, which resulted in a harsh flinch and small cry. "I'mma have to punish you both severely, I'm afraid."

At that, the demons carried the two up the stairs. The prince turned to Sam and Castiel, raising his hands again. "And as for you two..." With a flick of his wrists, the ex-angel and hunter were put through severe pain- shouting and grunting in pain.

'Gabriel! You have enough grace-- do something!' (Y/n) couldn't do anything herself, as much as she wanted to. Her anxiety was through the roof, as it always was when Asmodeus was around. She felt helpless.

The archangel turned his head. The fear and hopefulness in her eyes were clear. He could do something. He will do something.

Gabriel's eyes flashed blue. He grabbed his soulmate, apologizing through his mind for the harsh treatment, then tossed both demons over the railing with a loud grunt. He took (Y/n)'s hand in his as they both leaned onto the railing for support. Standing on their own took quite the energy to do.

Asmodeus turned around, confused as hell as to why the archangel did that. "Gabriel! What're you doin', son? You know too well what I can do to you-- what I can do to her." He was shouting, trying to get the archangel to stop. "I broke you!" Gabriel's eyes flashed blue again. "You're too weak!"

The archangel rolled his shoulders back, and when the soulmates rose from the railing, they were both healed. Gabriel's wings slowly showed shadows to Sam, and golden and brown to (Y/n), Asmodeus, and the ex-angel. Once the blue faded from Gabriel and (Y/n)s' eyes, Asmodeus attempted to throw some of his power towards the archangel and his soulmate, in an attempt of stopping them- but Gabriel merely reflected it with his arm.

"Not anymore," Gabriel replied coolly. The anger on his face was clear, but he kept it at bay. (Y/n) couldn't take such conflict, her body may be healed, but her thoughts and mind were all over the place.

"Oh- by the way," Asmodeus tilted his head with a confused frown. "I always hated that dumbass suit." He lifted his hand, his eyes glowing a brighter blue as he shot his grace at the prince.

Asmodeus began smoking, soon enough, his body flared up. Castiel and Sam squinted and looked away, as the prince was very much close to them. Gabriel smiled widely while Asmodeus slowly reduced to black smoke.

Lowering his arm, Gabriel grabbed (Y/n) and pulled her into a tight hug. She began to cry, happy tears falling down her cheeks. "It's over, sugar... it's over."