11

While (Y/n) and Gabriel slept in the bed, Sam and Dean decided to take a seat at the motel room table and talk about their situation.

"Until his grace levels come back up, and (Y/n)'s not... afraid of us... I-I," Sam looked over at the sleeping couple, sighing. "I just don't get it."

Dean sucked in his breath. He hated this. He hated how his sister wouldn't talk. He hated that the archangel was connected to her and that they shared thoughts. And he currently hated that neither person would cooperate. It was stupid. "Yeah, well, right now, don't care. They're here, and we're gonna keep them here."

Shuffling and loud gibberish filled the room. The brothers turned to see Gabriel, a bit confused, shooting out of bed to look around. "Where am I-- Where am--" (Y/n) opened her eyes and sat up, groggily rubbing her eyes with her knuckles, then pointed at the table. The archangel frowned at Sam and Dean. "Oh, right... you."

Sam pressed his lips into a thin line, holding back a remark that would only make things worse. "Gabriel, (Y/n), look," he rose from his seat and approached the two. "We don't really know what's going on here--"

"We need your help," Dean interrupted. A monologue trying to get his sister and her archangel online wouldn't do anything.

Gabriel made a face, looking back and forth between the brothers. "Yeah, uh... not a big joiner." He looked at (Y/n), who shifted uncomfortably on the bed. "And she's sort of out of order, so... there's that."

Dean raised his eyebrows. "So, you two have better things to do than save the world?"

"Exactly," Gabriel replied, nodding. He slowly got up from the bed, grunting in pain, then held his hand out to (Y/n), who slid off and held onto it. "Look," they walked over to the middle of the room where Gabriel's jacket and two suitcases were. "This has been... great." He groaned a bit while reaching down to pick up their things. (Y/n) took a pale blue suitcase while Gabriel grabbed his jacket and a black one. "A real thrill. But, uh... we just came here for the silver stuff. And since you two are all fresh out," they stopped a few feet away from the door, turning around to face Sam and Dean. "It's time for us to say 'sayonara.'"

'Gabriel, maybe they could help us--'

Before (Y/n) could finish her thought, the motel room door was kicked open, revealing two men. One was dressed in a leather jacket with a maroon t-shirt, while the other looked posh, a green plaid matching suit covering his body.

Gabriel turned around and frowned with a sigh. "Raspberries."

Both men slowly walked into the room. The one with the leather jacket, Narfi, looked between the four. "We're here for the angel." Pausing, his eyes met (Y/n)'s. "And his soulmate." His face was covered by the outline of a glowing green skull for a moment, while the other man's face was masked with the outline of a horse's. The one with the posh outfit, Sleipnir, tightened his grip on a whip he was carrying.

"What the hell are you guys?" Dean raised his eyebrows, not knowing what to think of who the hell was in front of them. "What the hell are these guys?" He asked Gabriel, not taking his eyes off the two men.

"Oh, just a couple of Norse demigods," Gabriel breathed out nonchalantly. He was slowly backing away from the situation.

Sam looked down at Gabriel in shock. "Demigods?!"

Dean raised his gun just as Sleipnir walked up to him, using his whip to dodge the bullet aimed at him. Narfi took care of Sam, lunging at him before the moose could defend himself or do anything. Sam was pushed up against a wall, the man's tight grip around his neck while Dean was defending himself against the whip with a chair.

"Gabriel! (Y/n)! A little help here!" Dean shouted to the two, who were now watching the fight from behind the motel rooms closet door.

Thoughts were zooming in (Y/n)'s mind as she watched her eldest brother call out for Sam, who was struggling to breathe. Much to Gabriel begging her not to do anything in fear of her getting hurt, (Y/n) took out two of the swords and rushed over to Sam, just as Dean threw the other man onto the table.

She had zero ideas where the sudden bravery came from, as she hadn't felt it in years, but it did Sam enough good. The wooden blade drove into Narfi's chest, who had been holding Sam in a chokehold, forcing him to drop her older brother.

Sleipnir looked up at her in shock, as he had also expected her to do nothing. (Y/n) took out the other sword and twisted it in her hands, pointing it at him. No words left her lips, but her expression and actions were clear, and it scared the demigod into running out of the room.

After the demigod left, (Y/n) groaned and clutched her side, dropping her head as she tried to catch her breath. Gabriel emerged from the closet, doing the same, and looked at his soulmate. "Dammit, I told you not to move!"

'You were taking your time to think about coming out. Sam was going to die.' She shot back, glaring at her soulmate. The anger, of course, didn't last long. ''M sorry.'

Dean looked at his sister, watching her lean on the wall for support. "Are you okay?" She waved a hand in the air, dismissing her pain.

"Right then." He pulled two things from his pockets, a black pair of cuffs used for angels and demons, and a regular pair used for humans. "Before you even think about it, you two aren't going anywhere."

Gabriel sighed, looking down at the floor. He was going to grab (Y/n) and go after Narfi, but at the moment, weakness was on his side.