2

Warning: Sexual abuse (rape) and physical abuse is mentioned.

The two members of TFW left the two alone after that mess. Sam couldn't bear to see his sister like that again. It already hurt him enough that she looked like she had gotten hit by a truck and then some, and that she wouldn't utter a word to him... He didn't even want to think about Dean's reaction...

(Y/n) calmed a bit when her brother and the ex-angel left the room. She still needed time to get used to Gabriel's presence, adding other people to the mix only stirred her anxiety. Years and years of being taken away from her soulmate and enduring his pain as well, it broke her.

After a few hours of leaving the two alone, Castiel decided to come back to the room to check on his brother and the female Winchester. Only when he turned on the lights, he looked around the room to see the walls covered in Enochian. "Sam!" While he waited for the taller man, he read what was on the walls.

Sam ran as fast as he could into the room, halting at the door when he saw the messy writing on the walls. "What is this?" He took careful steps into the room, trying to understand what the hell was happening. Looking at Gabriel and (Y/n), who looked as if they hadn't moved, Sam pointed at the archangel. "Did he- did he do this?"

The moose approached Castiel. "Enochian?"

Castiel nodded slowly, looking at the soulmates.

(Y/n) was curled up against Gabriel's chest, her face buried in one of his arms. "It's their story." He paused and started to read above the two. "Starts with his death... or what appeared to be his death." The ex-angel approached to where the soulmates were, careful not to get too close.

"'Per usual, my brother had double my brawn and half my brains. He assumed the counterfeit me was what vanished that night, and he thought he stabbed the real thing.'" Castiel trailed his fingers along the writing, furrowing his eyebrows. "'The truth is, the thing Luci skewered was a fake. Plenty of fakes to go around... I had (Y/n) do the same, her fake got in the car with Sam and Dean... I made sure the body they burned had fake ashes to go along with it.'" Sam flinched. She had faked her death and lied. "'Everyone believed

Gabriel was gone, everyone believed (Y/n) Winchester was gone. We were both free. No obligation to God, Heaven, mankind, hunting...'"

Sam's adam's apple bobbed up and down. All these years, (Y/n) was alive and well... she faked her death to be with her soulmate, to put hunting behind her. Did she feel nothing when they came up with the idea of her death?

"'And so I did what anyone would do with the person they love, find a place to settle down and stay: Moved to Monte Carlo and shacked up with porn stars in the beginning.'" Sam narrowed his eyes and looked at his sister and Gabriel. They didn't move at the mention of what they had done.

Castiel rolls his eyes. "He goes on for uh... quite a while about... wait." He paused when reaching a part of the story. "'After a month of being together in Monte Carlo, (Y/n) asked to complete our bond.'"

"And that means...?" They never discussed what went past the 'moderate bond.' (Y/n) refused to say anything about it and would get red in the face when it was mentioned.

The ex-angel turned to Sam. "Archangels have an extra stage of the bond, making it 'full.' It is achieved through sexual intercourse." He ignored Sam's wide eyes and cough. "It shortens the amount of time allowed to be spent apart, physical contact is needed the entire time together, if not... the non-holy being could get very sick, and the archangel would grow to be chaotic." He looked over to (Y/n). "When they are reunited, physical contact is needed as much as possible, and it's needed more and more depending on the amount of time apart."

Sam frowned. "So... that's why she's clinging to him."

Nodding, Castiel turned back to the writing. "Okay, so... Gabriel and (Y/n) were captured and delivered to Asmodeus. 'For years, I knew nothing but endless torture... Asmodeus, once the weakest of Hell's princes grew strong by feeding on my grace. (Y/n) was taken away from me, always to be kept in a different room. I could hear them sometimes, he raped her... over and over again. If she didn't obey, then he'd find a way to punish her.'" Sam gasped, looking to his sister, who was now shaking. "'I couldn't speak to her because we had been apart for too long. I haven't seen much of her until Ketch brought us here.'" Castiel stopped reading and turned around to face Gabriel and (Y/n). "Obviously, his intellect is intact. I don't know about (Y/n)'s."

"Yeah... but why aren't they talking to us? Gabriel's communicated through writing, but (Y/n) hasn't spoken a word or written anything." Sam pointed out, looking away from the two. He didn't want to think about what happened over the years.

The ex-angel sighed. "I don't know. Maybe they can't."

Sam shook his head. "Or maybe they're choosing not to. (Y/n)... she was an open person, spoke her opinion through words and actions. Maybe they think it's safer this way." He looked at (Y/n) with sad eyes.

For such a happy person like (Y/n) Winchester to become so broken due to someone else's hand hit him like a ton of bricks.