Chapter 66

Noelle's POV

I'm dressed in my favorite leotard and I'm ready for auditions. I'm stretched and ready for for my turn.

"048 please come to the front"

"What two styles are you going to dance for us today"

"Contemporary and Jazz"

"Have you ever dance on a competitive team"

"Yeah I actually recently won a title with the Jazz routine I'm going to show you"

"Why did you leave"

"Too much negativity"

"Well let's us know when you're ready and I'll start the music"

I nodded and got into position

"Ready"

After my dances

"That was great you dance very mature for someone your age. How long did it take for you to learn those solos"

"A week and a half fir the contemporary and around four days for the jazz"

"That's impressive. Wait with the rest until we're ready to announce our new dancers"

After about an hour all of the dancers were called back into the room.

"The new members will be Marion, Cameron, Lucy, Naomi, Tori, Noelle, and Zachariah. The rest of you please feel free to dance for the studio in case any opportunities arise. As for the names I just called please follow me into Studio C"

We all followed

"You were the seven who demonstrated the most proficiency. My teams compete every weekend so you're all expected here and dressed everyday from 3:30-9:30"

Six hours a day that's insane

"During that time you will also have a 2 hour dance class which would make actual practice 4 hours long. You will all have equal opportunities for special roles base on your ability to succeed and perseverance. We will have our first practice Monday. I plan for there to be one solo and one duet. Lucy will have our first solo so congratulations.

Noelle and Zack will perform a ballet solo so bring pointed shoes. I have a feeling you two will work well together seeing as Zack has a strong ballet foundation and you Noelle have exceptional turns and technique. If this goes well you two will be a permanent duo"

"Thank you, I look forward to next week" I smiled but I was internally freaking out

Dad is so strict about boys. Like I'm 10 and he's already extreme about boys. He'll never approve of me dancing with Zach

"Me too Im excited to dance ballet with Noelle" he winked and the teachers awed

"On your way out buy practice outfits from the studio's store. We normally post on our social media so we'd prefer you wear our clothing around 2-3 times a week"