Class 2-A

Ayumi's pov

"C'mon Yumi! We're gonna be late on our first day."
"Miku we're supposed to be late."
"We're gonna be later than we're supposed to be." I rolled my eyes at her whining. It was our first day at U.A. high school. The most prestigious hero school out there. Although it isn't  technically our first year here. We just did an internship in America for our first year.

"Yumi come on" Miku said drawing out the last word in annoyance.
After walking for a minute or 2 more Miku shook me and pointed "Look! There it is! Class 2-A."

"Yeah..." I sighed I was excited of course, but also scared.
"You think your brother is going to cause a scene?" She said as we walked up to the door.
"Honestly, I don't know. He might not even recognize me."
"Oh yeahhh, he hasn't seen you since before you started transitioning has he?" Miku said giving me a sad look.
"Yeah he hasn't, but it'll be fine. Now knock and let's get this over with."

Miku knocked 3 times on the door and after a second of waiting it opened. Aizawa Sensei looked out and said "Just give me a minute to explain why you guys are joining instead of Shinso"
"Okay!" Miku said giving a big smile. She seemed so happy. It wasn't a side of her I had gotten to see much. Although I had gotten to see her even happier than this when I asked her out. She was so excited and it was honestly really cute.

Finally after five minutes of waiting in silence because neither of us could think of anything to say, Aizawa Sensei opened the door again and said okay you 2 can come in now. I'll be sleeping  in the corner." He then walked over to the podium at the front of the classroom, pulled out a yellow sleeping bag and went over to the corner.

Miku looked at me and said "I'll go in and introduce myself first, we both know you'll make more of a scene than I will"
"Yeah..." I smiled at her gesturing for her to go into the room.
I watched as she walked in and said,

"Hi my name is Bakugou Miku"
The I heard a small gasp come from somewhere near the front of the room

This chapter was already written so it didn't take as long as actually writing a chapter might so I'm going to try and get a chapter out every Saturday but we'll see how that goes. Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
-Alex