Dabi and Hawks?

Ayumi's Pov

The attack had started.

I acted like I was surprised. I glanced at Izu and Miku. Izu looked surprised although I knew it was fake. But Miku wasn't even trying. She just looked kind of tired.

We all ran to the door. People were crowding the hallway. As soon as Ectoplasm got to the door though, people began moving for him to get through. The class used this as well to get through the hallway. Izu and I walked together. Miku was last out of the classroom and it was clear that she didn't give a fuck about what was happening.

Everyone in the class got out of the building by using the path that people were clearing for Ectoplasm.

When we got outside, I could see the league. There were a few pros fighting but not many.

When Shiggy saw Miku he smirked.

The pros noticed and looked at us. They were confused.

Toga who was fighting Midnight, most likely trying to keep her away from the guys, took the heroes distraction and used it to slash a cut into Midnight's wrist. She had her mask on and had likely adjusted it so that it was filtering the air meaning that Midnight's quirk wouldn't work on her.

Dabi used the distraction as well to singe off more of Hawks's feathers. It looked like Dabi had singed off quite a few of Hawks's feathers.

Twice had made clones of Dabi and Toga and Aizawa was dealing with them.

Shiggy wasn't fighting. He was instead standing back. The rest of the league was protecting him.

And Compress wasn't here. I think he was supposed to be on a food run. Or an alcohol run. Although where he got another fake ID is beyond me.

Our class had stopped to look at the villains.

Ectoplasm went in to fight Shiggy. He also sent clones to fight Twice Toga and Dabi.

The heroes fought for a bit more before they began to get hurt. We had been training and everyone in the league was fighting a whole lot better.

Midnight was bleeding from the wounds inflicted by Toga so badly that she had to stop fighting. I ran in to fight Toga before anyone else from the class could, knowing that they were very likely to hurt her.

We fought, both of us using our acrobatic skills to avoid the others attacks. The 2 of us had trained a lot together over the past month and we were good at guessing the others next move. But we looked like we were actually fighting.

As we fell into the rhythm that we usually have when we're "fighting", I heard Hawks say something, it was almost inaudible but my trained ears heard it.

"This is why I broke up with you."

It tripped me up for a minute and Toga was able to cut my Leg.

I stumbled but caught my balance dodging her next attack. She backed away to catch her breath mouthing a quick sorry as she caught her breath.

Before I attacked her I noticed that Shiggy had raised his hand. The signal for Miku to walk over to him, and for the others to stop fighting

Toga stopped fighting me and slowly backed away. Dabi and Twice were doing the same thing.

The heroes looked confused. And when Miku began walking towards Shiggy while smirking they looked more confused.

Miku turned around after getting to Shiggy and said the line that I had helped her practice over and over because she was so nervous about it.

"Thank you for the Experience heroes, but I was never on your side. I'll see you all soon."

When she finished the first sentence I brought my hands to my face and covered my mouth. I had practiced a reaction to this for about as long as Miku had been practicing her line.

I did this knowing that I would have to act as though I never knew about anything and as though I was shocked and sad. Izu had been practicing too and a quick glance at him confirmed that he was doing a good job acting.

That glance at Izu also let me see the classes reaction. He had his hands to his mouth and seemed shocked. He obviously didn't know that he caused this. Everyone else in the classbwas standing there rock still. The only 2 who had had reactions other than standing there were Izu and him. Which I guess wasn't surprising.

Shiggy glanced around. We had been standing here for about 30 seconds. They were late. But as the pro heroes snapped out of their shock and got ready to fight, they appeared.

Everyone in the group quickly grabbed hands and just as Hawks and Aizawa got to the group, they were gone.

I am posting this early because I feel bad for the long wait. But I definitely needed it and I have a lot more ideas for the story. Thank you all for reading. Every comment, vote and time the story is added to a reading list makes me really happy because I never thought my story would make it this far. I feel like this is really sappy. I'll stop now. But really, thank you all!
-Alex