A sleepover?

Ayumi's POV (I know a lot of this is told from Ayumi's pov but I find her easier to write about than Miku and she has a more important role in a lot of the chapters)

Finally I can see the dorms. We've been walking for about 15 minutes. 

No lights are on so luckily we made it back before the others did. We went in through the doors and immediately  went to our rooms. 

I first took the knife out of my pocket and put it back into the drawer I had gotten it from. 

I then changed into a blue t-shirt and sweatpants.

I grabbed my book and left my room. Getting into the elevator and going down to the first floor. 

Miku was already sitting on the couch watching T.V. 

I sat down next to her and opened my book to where my bookmark was and began reading. 

I had been reading for about a minute when my phone rang. I looked at it. 

"Togas calling." I said to Miku who had looked at me when my phone rang. 

I answered. 

"Hey Toga. What do you need?"

"Could you help me figure out the blueprints? I need to mark blind spots and things."

"Uh yeah sure. Let me go up to my room. I have blueprints with blind spots and things marked out."

I got up leaving my book on the couch and went over to the elevator. Miku got up as well and followed me to the elevator.

When we got to my room I got the blueprints out of a purple binder that I had on my desk. 

"Okay so there is a blind spot right outside the cafeteria..."

After about 10 minutes we heard the doors open and everyone come in, talking and laughing. 

"K, we're going to have to finish. They're all back and we can't risk being found out."

"Okay. That's fine."

"Bye Toga."

"Bye Ayumi, Bye Miku."

"Bye."

I hung up and a few seconds after I did the door opened and Izu walked in.

He closed the door and then looked at us and said, 

"Are you working with the league?"

We both looked at him then at each other. Scared. We didn't want to get caught. And by Izu of all people.

"I won't tell them. I don't care. Just please tell me." He seems really desperate. 

"Yeah... we're working with them..." Miku said trailing off.

"Okay. Anyways, we got permission from Aizawa Sensei to have a sleepover." He really just accepted the fact that we're villains? I pushed that thought aside and said,

"Okay We'll be down in a bit." 

"Okay." He then left and Miku and I looked at each other. 

"What the fuck?"

Miku said this looking so confused.

"I don't know, but let's just cross our fingers he doesn't tell anyone? It's all we can do right now. I mean we could tell them ourselves." I said this realizing that trusting Izu was our only option.

"Exposing ourselves isn't a good idea right now. So I guess we just trust Izu?" Miku looked scared.

"Yeah. Let's go down to the first floor now."