Prologue

Tum samajh te kyu nhi Batuk, bondita jimmedari hai meri, said Anirudh almost loosing his patience and slamming the wall with his hands. 

Sirf jimmedari hai vo aapki.. Aur kuch nhi said Batuk with a questioning look. 

Haa  said Anirudh, trying to hold his I dont care demeanour, which was about to brake very soon. 

Toh thik hai fir aap ko pta hai Baudi isse jyada deserve krti hai.. Aap unki dusri shadi kyu nhi krva dete. Kisi aise insaan se jo Baudi se prem krte ho. Aap badlav lana chahte hai na. Toh kyu na shuruvaad ghar se ki jaye. Krva dijie dada unki shadi.. Aur sabit kr dijie ki mard aur aurat ek saman hai. Agar mard ko haq hai dusri shadi ka toh aurat ko bhi, Said Batuk with a plane expression. 

If it was about any other woman Anirudh would have agreed to the suggestion, he would have even felt proud on batuk for his progressive thinking.. But no all he felt was anger, it was like all his word peirced his soul. It was easy to say that Baundita was just his responsibility but to act on what he said.. It was simply torturous. 

Hosh mai ho tum, yeh kya khe rhe ho.. Baundita sirf meri jimmedari hai. And mai uski shadi kaise krva skta hu. Kaka, baba, som sb bhikhar jaenge uske bina. Tumhari bhi toh kitni achi dost hai.. Kaise chin lu mai itne logo ki khushi.. Said Anirudh almost loosing his control. How can he send her away. She was happiness of all the people in the house and also of the one he didn't mentioned to Batuk. She was his happiness. 

Toh dada uski shadi mujhse kra dijie.. Isse baudi khi jaengi bhi nhi.. Aur dada mai Baundita ko vo sari khushi dunga.. Mai usse pyar krunga.. Jo aap nhi kr skte. Said Batuk

_______________________________________
This was the prologue kindly hit the star button and leave your feedback.
In case you want to read the next chapter before me posting here. You can check on india forum
wayback2 is my id there. Ff Under same name.
With love
Rashi