Chapter 3 party (part ii)

He was so bound by his thoughts that he failed to see her evident love

—----------------------------------------------—---------------

Mai jaunga.. Said Anirudh with full authority.

Hearing him Bondita was staring  him wide mouth and bulging eyes..

Batuk come to her and pinched.. And whispered slowly Ab ykeen hua sapna nhi dekh rhi ho.

He then pushed Anirudh saying jldi jldi dada Baudi ko late ho rha hai..

He doesn't want Anirudh to think as he know lately his dada has caught the very bad habit of overthinking. He knows his yes was out of jealousy and he doesn't want to give him time to change his decision.

Baundita on other hand was in haze.. Did he said yes.. Did he said yes.. Finally her dream will come true.. But was she prepared.. What if she did a mistake.. After almost 3 years she will finally spend time with Anirudh.. It has been long with him ignoring her.. She has continously bugged Batuk from the time Anirudh went to change continuously asking if she look fine, if her hair were ok.. If her dress look nice..

And for Batuk.. He.. How can he tell that she look so pretty that he could stare her for his lifetime.. How can he tell her it was becoming more difficult for him to stay with every passing moment knowing all her beauty is not for him to appreciate.

A few moment later Anirudh arrived wearing a black tuxedo with red bow tie. He might have aged..And due to not sleeping properly from past 3 years he might have developed bags under the eye.. But for Baundita he was the most handsome man that she ever layed her eye on.

And seeing him look this handsome.. She felt like she was a teenager who just saw her crush.. Well that wasn't technically wrong since Anirudh is her crush, her love her everything.

Chale Baundita said Anirudh, and Baundita 's eye twinkled.. When did she become so shy and all.. But what could she do.. It was like the first time after 3 years Ani has directly talked to her.. She was about to move toward him, but suddenly due to all nervousness she stepped on her gown and was about to fall.. When Anirudh hold her hand. For Anirudh it was like he just touched a hot wire and he knew this is going to be long night..

They went to the car and Baundita she was continously blushing.. She didn't want to stare Anirudh as he might see and think of her as some creep so she started watching out of the window.. And that was the perfect opportunity for Anirudh to stare her.. She looked so pretty were his constant thoughts.. But he wanted to see her beautiful eyes.. The eyes that has so much depth so much innocence. But she seems to have suddenly developed a weird interest in the Barren, poorly built road of tulsipur. But Anirudh being Anirudh.. Failed to see her shyness and started thinking is it maybe because of him. Is she not happy going out with me.. Is she afraid of what her friend 's will think..

Soon they reached her college building.. Anirudh was now out of his jealousy and realised maybe he made a wrong decision coming with her, he should have at least asked her opinion.. They reached inside and were greated with a group of people. These were students who study with Bondita.. Bondita doesn't like them.. They remind her of Saudamini.. They were rich, rude and manipulative but she need to great them properly.. As she doesn't need any more drama in her already dramatic life.

So she went there with Anirudh trailing few steps behind.. Looking Bondita come one of the girl started laughing.. When bondita asked her she said bondita mujhe hmesha se pata tha tujhe purane jamane ke chize pasand hai.. Pr itni ki tu ek budhe aadmi se shadi kr legi yeh nhi pta tha..

She was joined by a guy who was obsessed with Bondita 's beauty.. In fact it was him only that made the girl say those stuff.. Anirudh doesn't look old  he knew but he just wanted Bondita or to be precise her body for himself. And they both started speaking ill about Anirudh.. Anirudh was few steps behind.. He heard all that and it was like someone just sprayed salt on his wounds.. He thought of  a perfect plan, he will pretend he didn't heard anything and then will take her leave stating he doesn't feel good... He didn't want to embarrass bondita..