You Are Mine

Note :16 +(maybe)

At someplace in Kolkatta

Anirudh is outside a small but beautiful house, with hope and determination he went toward the door and knocked it

A beautiful lady opened the door.

'Aree Anirudh babu aap yha, aisa kyaa kaam aa gya ki aapko aaj Rasiya ki chokhat par aana pada' she said.

'Rasiya didi Bondita kha hai?' he said growing impatient, he know its rude but he didn't have time to do formalities.. He need to see her to maintain his sanity.

'Bonditha.. Kyu fir se ghar se nikal diya kya aapne?' she exclaimed a bit sarcastically.

Anirudh remembered the time he threw her out, he now understand the pain she went through.

'Nhi didi, mai usse kabhi apne se dhur nhi kr skta, vo khud mujhse dur gyi hai, par mai usse ab apne se dur nhi jane dunga' he said with determination.

Rasiya understood the pain in his voice and she saw love in his eyes and she understood the same situation has occurred just like past, just this time the role are reversed, this time Bondita has misunderstood his love and this time he is 'Choda hua aadmi'

' Pyaar krte ho na Bondita se' she asked the obvious, just to confirm.

'Haa pyaar krta hu mai usse, bhut jyada pyaar, itna jitna maine kabhi kisi se nhi kia.' he replied his face clearly showing the hurt, the longing he has for her.

'Maaf krna jamindar babu, mai janti jrur hu ki aapka pyaar kha hai. Pr mai vachan bandh hu.. Mai aapko nhi bata skti. Kyunki agar maine aisa kia toh vo dhoka dena hoga uss insaan ko jisne meri jindagi badali, jiske karan aaj mai heera mandi ke nark se bahr hu ' she said apologetically.

Anirudh heart broke a little more listening to her but he was at relief too knowing At least Bondita is safe.

He went on his knees and begged Rasiya to let him meet Bondita.

Rasiya who can't see a man so clearly in love looking this broken thought for sometime.

'Anirudh babu mai aapko exactly yeh toh nhi bata skti ki bondita kha hai.. Pr yeh bta skti hu ki abhi aapko vo vhi milegi jha kolkatta ka prem ka pratik hai, jo bhale hi  nakal ho uss jagah ki jisse ek premi ne apni premika ke lie bnaya tha.. Par aaj vhi aapko apni premika mikegi'

Anirudh went dumbfound.. That wasn't an easy thing to solve.

He started using all the general knowledge he has.

Premi ne premika ke lie..... Didi kahi taj mahal ki baat toh nhi kr rhi, uski nakal yani... And his eyes shone...

'yesss mujhe pata hai bondita kha hai' he did his victory dance and went to Victoria Memorial to get his premika back.

_______________________________________

He reached Victoria memorial soon and there he saw her, she was most probably wearing Rasiya 's cloth which unlike what she usually wear were more revealing, and Anirudh stood there with tears and a smile, Happy to finally see her..

He was looking and capturing her in his eyes giving his soul some relief.

' vaise honeymoon ke lie maine toh london jaane ka socha tha, par kolkatta bura nhi hai' he whispered going close to her, he was behind her and his face few centimetres away from her ears.

She was shocked to hear him, she didn't even understood was this a reality or again her mind doing some tricks.

'A... Aap' she shuttered coming face to face with him.