Dost Babu

Dosti pyaar hai

-Rahul (SRK)

************************************

' Haa bondita bolo na kya chahie tumhe, Rossogule, imarti, Kitabe........' and Anirudh went on naming all the stuff Bondita liked.

Bondita was looking at him with a smile on her face she felt all giddy knowing he remember everything about her,what else can a girl ask for.

' pati babu mujhe aapse inn sbme se kuch nhi chahie' she replied crossing her arms looking at him with smile.

'Fir tum bolo Bondita mai tumhe dungi' he replied firmly, it wasn't just because she gave him her father's love back it was more because he can't refuse anything she wants. All he want is to see her happy.

'Aap denge na pati babu'

' Haa Bondita tum bolo toh shi'

'Theek hai fir pati babu mujhe aapse aapki dosti chahie.. Denge?' she ask with a little smile asking just like a kid, who is asking for her favourite candy.

'Dosti..?' that was a weird request, and Anirudh had a confused look on her face.

'Haa pati babu, aaj tk hmne bhut sare rishte nibhaye, pati - patni ka, guru - shishya ka.. Pr aaj mujhe ek aur rishta chahie aapse dosti ka' she replied trying to make him understand.

He still was confused with her statement.

'Mujhe pata hai pati babu, jamai babu aur Mini didi aapke dost hai, toh kya aap ek aur dost bna sakte hai' she continued waiting for his answer, her eyes having fear of rejection.

Anirudh saw the look of disappointment in her eye.. His heart melt seeing her like that

'Toh fir Bondita, apne dost ko Rossogule nhi khilaogi' Anirudh asked, his pointing toward the Rossogule Bondita was making.

'Iska matlab' she smiled happily.

'Haa bondita aaj se tum meri dost ho bilkul Saurabh ki trh' he replied with a smile.

'Vaise Bondita, yeh Yaad hai Saurabh mera dost hai, yeh nhi yaad mai usse kya bolta hu hmesha' he added with a playful smirk.

Bondita was puzzled by his statement.

'aap toh jamai ji se kitni baat khte hai, konsi wali' she said tapping her finger on her forehead.

'vhi baat jo mai usse samjhata hu jb bhi vo mujhe chote malik bolta hai' he said leaning toward the kitchen counter next to which she was standing.

Listening it she remembered and blushed slighty..

'aap chahte hai.. Mai aapko..' she just couldn't continue, just blushed.

'haa Bondita, mai chahta hu tum mujhe Anirudh khe kr bulao' he said with a big smile.

'pr Pati babu,' she blushed hard though it was normal to call people by there name, but still she felt shy to call him by his name.

'Haa Bondita bolo Dost hu na mai tumhara, toh dost ko naam se bulane mai kya sharam'

'Ani....' she said shyly.

'haa bondita bolo Ani... Rudh' he remember the day when he first time taught her to pronounce Barrister babu. The only difference is this time he is waiting impatiently to hear her say his name.

'Anirudh' she finally said shyly.

And Anirudh he just  stood there with a big smile on his face.. His name sounded so melodious from her mouth..

He still was in haze smiling remembering how sweet his name sounded from her mouth

'Thank you Bondita' he siad excitedly, holding her hand in a hand shake manner. His mind still repeating those words that just left her mouth.. He didn't know why but he was happy.

'Dost babu' Bondita said interrupting his thoughts.

'Ha, ha Bondita' he replied getting out of his thoughts.

'vaise badam khaiya kriye pati babu..' she said with a playful smile.

'badam... Kyu' he was confused.

She went close to him and playfully replied 'yeh yaad hai aapko ki jamai babu ko naam lekr bolne ko kha tha aapne, yeh bhool gye yeh bhi kha tha ki dost gale milte hai. Haath nhi milate.. .' she said though that statement was just to pull his leg, but her voice came a bit seductive even unknown to her.

All color drained from his face, never has she asked something like that before, though he wants to be close to her.. But was it right. It wasn't like he never had any female friends before.. But hugging them and her is surely not same.

Bondita who was enjoying the look on his face, she knew he wont.. The guy who has never even touched her properly before, him hugging her it wasn't the thing she was expecting.. She just wants to take a revenge for making her say his name..

'kya hua pati babu.. Aap dar gye kya?' she said laughing, she was having fun teasing him.

Now Anirudh was surely Angry, she was challenging him and without any other thought he just hugged her..

She too was shocked by his action.. She didn't expect that to be honest. He was hugging her, while she stood with her both hands on side.. And shock in her eyes.

That was there first hug.. She can feel her heart beats increasing.. Can he hear it too..

But how can he.. When his itself were so loud.

He stood there with her in his embrace smelling her, she smelt like lavender and it was intoxicating him. Never have he felt that way.

Moments later they parted.,both blushing.

'dekha mai kisi chiz se nhi darta' Anirudh said trying to lighten the mood though he still was avoiding looking her into her eyes,because if he will she surely would know how he feel about her. He was sure his eyes will be holding many emotions right now,love, want lust everything and it will be dangerous for him to spend any more minute here so he thought of walking out leaving a blushing Bondita behind.

Few days went by this only, there friendship was growing. They used to go out, did shopping together, helped each other in there work, used to watch stars together.

Batuk who noticed there growing closeness, though he felt a pain in his heart but he was happy for them. This is there destiny.. They are meant to be together.

But he also knows them, he know that these two will never confess, specially his dada.. His dada always has needed an external push to make him realise his emotions.

So with determination in his mind one day he went to his dada...