Chapter 1 : Them and their weird names

'He stood there frozen by her beauty while she kept on dreaming for someone else' 

      ____________________________________

Batuk's pov:

Heavenly, that's what she looked draped in that red sari without palu on her head.

I have always liked her in red, she though looks good in every colour but red brings a different glow to her. Well the glow to her whenever she wears red has a entirely different reason though.. Its dada 's favourite color. And she.. She loves wearing it. Everytimes she wear it her eyes shines with a hope.. A hope that dada will look her.. Look her as the beautiful woman she has grown upto and not as a 10 year old girl he married first.. To me it does bring a different kind of a pain. A pain as in someone has crushed my heart into thousand pieces, to know that all her shringar is not for me to see but for pati babu to take a notice of her. Pati babu..  She always call him that.. No not infront of me, not infront of kaka, not infront of entire tulsipur, not even infront of Her Patibabu himself.. How can she when he himself ask her not to.. But i Know she does.. She always talk to dada 's photo.. Calling him Patibabu, professing how much she love him.  She talks about how much it pains her  that the only guy she love, doesn't even consider her anything apart from a responsibility.   She always feels guilty and maybe that's why she never even try to claim for the rights of the wife as kaka ji asked her to.   I remember standing on the window and seeing her cry holding dada 's photo.. Watching her cry, it broke me, that day i even barged in dada' room.. But how can I fight with him when he looked equally shattered.. Or maybe even more than her. At least she is able to let her feelings flow out. At least she know what she feels and why.. But dada he.. He is just fighting with himself with his feelings everyday. He has caged his heart. And just punishing himself more and more without even realising. 

Only if she knew.. Only if she knew that though dada keep on calling her as his responsibility, she is more than that, He is deeply in love with his wife. Though after Saudamini didi 's betrayal he somehow lost the faith in love and he consider it to be against his morals to fall in love with his wife whom he married in first place to help her escape from a old pervert who brought her. He somewhere feel having feeling for her will make him a pedophile. But love.. Its a feeling that can't be caged, after Saudamini di broke his heart it was his bondita who became his shield.. She healed him, she prevented hin from going into darkness, she kept the light of his dreams awaken by her undying dedication. She was his Rakshak babu then. They complete each other.  But it hurts me, it hurts me to the core.. No matter how many times I tried i couldn't help myself to fall for her.. Who wouldn't.. She is everything smart, beautiful, supportive, funny..i still remember when the first time she came in our badi(house). I hated her.. Or maybe i was just jealous, jealous that she took away all the attention of my dada... I pulled so many pranks on her, heck i even made her cry.. But she, she never was rude to me, she supported me through thick and thin.. Slowly she became my best friend.. And as days pass by i slowly have fallen in love with her, It hurts to call her Baudi.It reminds me that she doesn't belong to me.. But she belongs to dada.  . But that's what she is.  And that what she will be.. MY baudi. 

_______________________-__------------

A/N :this chapter might seem boring to many of you. Sorry guys. I just wanted to give you a backstory.. 

Hopefully by batuk 's pov i was able to make stuff clear. In my story Batuk like Bondita.. But don't worry he wont be negative.. We are getting enough of negativity in the serial anyways😅. 

Thank you