Epilogue

Time pass so quickly she thought holding the letter that Batuk left for her. It has been 5 years, 5 years when she returned with Anirudh from kolkatta after confessing her love to him.

The day she returned she got to know Batuk has left the R. C. Mansion leaving behind just a letter addressed to Them both. In the letter he told everything his feelings toward her, how he planned on bringing them close, how the marriage proposal and the ball room dance thing all was a part of his plan, and how now he wants to stay away specifically from her so he can move on.

Though some might think she must be feeling awkward knowing her own devar liked her.. But she isn't, because the truth being she know the relation she and Batuk shared was never of devar bhabhi it was more like friends. He was and is her best friend.

And the things he did for her, she can never thank him enough for it. If it wasn't him she would have never got her love her Anirudh.

But sometimes she do feel guilty, guilty of not being a good friend herself. She herself know the pain of one sided love but she could never understood Batuk 's..

And she miss him a lot, he does call and do talk to Anirudh but he never in these 5 years talked to her.. Though she always felt bad but she never insisted knowing how important it is for him to move on. She just wish to get her best friend soon.

Anirudh saw Bondita holding the letter and sitting with tears in her eyes.

He went near her and hold her hand bringing her back from her thoughts.

'Batuk ko yaad kr rhi ho' he asked wiping her tears.

'Haa pati babu.. 5 saal ho gye.. I miss my best friend'

'mai bhi' he said with a sad smile.

'tumhe pata hai bondita though hum teeno mai Main sabse bada hu par Batuk ne sabit kr diya.. Rishte vo mujhse behtar nibha skta hai.. Agar aaj vo na hota toh.. Mujhe meri khushi nhi milti' he said with a sad smile...

'Par kya tumhe pata hai, ab hmara samajhdar Batuk vapis aa rha hai' he said excitedly.

Bondita hearing it smiled.

'Sachi pati babu' she jumped and hugged him excitedly.

' haa bondita'

'Yeh aacha touch hai ya bura' said there 4 year old.

Anirudh and bondita listening to him seperated from each other as fast as they can.

'Anant kitni baar kha hai jb kisi ke kmre mai jao toh gate knock kr ke jaya kro' bondita scolded him blushing herself.

'vo kyu bhala' he asked putting his little hand on his sides.

Anirudh saw the glimpse of Little Bondita in him and smiled.

'Mujhe sawal puchna tha apse'.. He said.

' haa bolo na Anant' Anirudh pushed him to speak.

'mujhe jaanna tha aapse ki aap meri behn kb laenge..? Sbki behn hai.. Meri hi nhi mujhe ek choti si behn chahie' there little one asked

' bhut sawal krne lgo ho tum jao khelo bahar jaa kr' Bondita scolded him blushing profusely.

' tum pr hi toh gya hai.. Isse kyu dant rhi ho' he said pulling Anant close to him

' behn chahie aapko,' he said cupping his cheeks

'Haa baba' he said.

' aaj tk aapke baba ne kisi chiz ke lie mana kia hai aapko jo aaj krenge' Anirudh said giving a flirty smile to bondita who just blushed.

At some place in India
,An man in his late twenties was telling Anirudh bondita ' s love story and how he played a cupid  to a girl in her eighteens.

''Par aap yeh sab mujhe kyu bata rhe hai Batuk babu  ' the girl asked with jealousy lacing in her voice,she didn't like him loving someone else.

' Tumhe yeh batane ke lie Anjali, ki maine apni Baudi ko galti krte hue dekha hai apne pyaar ke lie na ladkr, apne dada ko glti krte huye dekha hai meri baudi ke pyaar ko na samjh kr, aur khud bhi apna pehla pyaar kho kr dekha hai,

Aur mai yeh glti dubara nhi krunnga, mai apna pyaar nhi khona chahta.

Mai tumse bhut pyaar krta hu Anjali, mujhe nhi pata tumhara kya jawab hoga.. Pr mai bina koshish kiye haar nhi manunga ' he confessed.

The girl was shocked she never expected him to move on in the first place when she found him 5 years back, she has always loved him. But she had low hopes that her feeling will be reciprocated.

She stood flabbergasted, Batuk thought she doesn't like him back so thought of leaving.

'Rukiya Batuk babu, aap mujhe mere hone wale Baudi aur dada se milvane kab le kr jaenge' she said blushing.

Batuk smiled, his heart beat increasing, finally he got his love that too a requited one.

He turned and hugged her.
---------------------------------------
And here is epilogue with this the story ends with a happy note. Thank you for the appreciation