The Past Part i

Ties binding us was of love and not of misunderstanding, hope we realised. 

**************************************

A devastated Anirudh came to his room, he didn't expected Bondita to remember that night, the night he lost himself. 

Flashback 

It was now 8 years to be precise, 8 years earlier when he hold her hand and promised the world that he will never let it go.. It was there 8 years anniversary. 

And also the same day when he became partly successful in his mission. Mission to buy a girl her rights. Today Bondita finally got admission in one of the best Law college in India.. Proud will be a small word today. He just cant believe.. So much has changed in these years, him, her and even there bond. Earlier she was just a girl he saved from getting sati, then she become his patra wali ladki, then his student, then slowly his strength, his motivation, his inspiration. 

He too came a long way, from being an easily manipulated Barrister who was once fooled by his best friend to one of the revolutionist fighting for women's right. He sure came a long way because of her being his side. 

Today Kaka was throwing a party for Bondita's success.. And he, he was just greating the guest waiting for her to come, she surely can handle them better with her all time bubbly attitude. 

He was talking to his colleagues when someone pointed towards the stairs.. On stairs was the guest of tonight, and the most beautiful woman Anirudh has ever laid his eyes on. There was his Bondita draped in red silk saree.. Looking like an angel descending from heaven. And it seems like his eyes and mind were not in his control anymore.. It was like he was seeing her for the first time.. Her eyes in which he was  ready to get drowned, her straight hairs, which his hands badly want to touch, her smile for which he can fight the the world amd and finally her small waist, that would look so much better in his embrace. Anirudh was busy staring her when someone brought him back to reality. It was the same person whom once he trusted so much, it was the same person for whom he ousted his innocent bondita, it was the same person whom he hated the most It was Saudamini.. 

But who called her.. Seeing her his blood was boiling.. He was about to shout on her but soon he felt a hand on his shoulder. And it calmed him and without even seeing he knew its her,, his Bondita.. Only she can calm him like this.. 

Baristraa Babu.. Inhe maine bulaya hai.. Said Bondita.. And he found himself staring at her in confusion.. Why will she call her.. As much he remember few days back.. She used to hate her too.. Now what has changed.

Pr kyu Bondita, he cant help but ask. 

Vo dekhiye didi ke saath,she replied. 

Then he saw behind her, it was her small brother Shamik standing. He was younger than her and used to live in his maternal home. 

Tum janti ho Shamik ko, par kaise..? Ani asked her not knowing how Shamik is related to his Bondita. 

Yeah mera dost hai.. School mai mere saath tha.. Said Bondita, but something was different in her voice as she was upset. 

Dost,.. Acha..... Said Anirudh like it was one of the most bitter thing.. He didn't knew she has a friend.. But why didn't she mention about him before.. 

Shamik came and hugged Bondita and congratulated her.. And Anirudh.. He was having a sudden urge to hit something.. That something being Shamik.. He himself has never touched her.. And this guy, this guy has guts to touch something, something that is his.. 

But was she his, yaa she was his responsibility... 

But why was he feeling so much anger.. What was happening to him. 

When he was busy figuring his emotions out, Bondita dragged Shamik with him leaving him and Saudamini alone. 

Saudamini came and hold Anirudh 's hand. But Anirudh snatched his hand from her. 

His eyes were searching for His Bondita.. He dont know why was he feeling so restless.. He can't let her to be alone with a guy.. He cant trust that guy.. His Bondita is too good for the world. 

That was a  lie Anirudh was telling himself.. He does know Shamik and he know he is not a bad guy.. Unlike his sister, he was raised good. 

But still she was his Bondita.... 

Kya hua Anirudh.. Mujhe dekh kr khush nhi hue tum, said Saudamini but he, he still was looking for her, unknown to him she was far away already keeping an eye on him and Saudamini. 

Bondita was hiding behind a curtain keeping an eye on His pati babu and Saudamini. 

Tum yeh kyu kr rhi ho.. Asked Shamik not knowing why his best friend is hurting herself. 

He clearly knew Bondita is in love with Anirudh.. And earlier even talking about Saudamini she used to be filled with jealousy.. But today she herself plan on making them meet.. But why.. 

Maine kha tha.. Mini didi ki khushiya jo maine chini hai vo unhe lauta dungi.. Bs vhi kr rhi hu. Said Bondita who was on the verge to cry. 

Mai samajha nhi.. Kuch asked Shamik, he knew in what circumstances Rudhita got married, he also knew his sister happiness means Anirudh.. But why now.. When he knew Bon also love him. When he knew it will hurt her too. 

Mujhe kabhi pata hi nhi tha.. Jinhe mai apna pati samajhti thi.  Vo mera kabhi the hi nhi.. Unhone mujhe kabhi apni patni mana hi nhi.. Vo toh ehsaan tha.. Jo unhone meri jaan bachane ke lie kia tha.. Vo toh Mini di ke the. Aur mai pagal hmesha mini di se gussa hoti rhi, jealous feel krti rhi.. Ki vo mere pati babu ko cheenna chahti thi.. Yeh toh pata hi nhi tha mujhe.. Maine unse unka pyaar cheen lia.. And mai pati babu ko vo sb dena chahti hu.. Jo unhone mere vjh se khoya.. 

Shamik was shocked.. He never expected her to know.. He knew it very well that Anirudh hasn't told her about it.. But then who has.. 

He asked her tumhe kaise pata chala. 

Jhuth chipta nhi jyada din tk.. Haina Shamik.. Mujhe sasur ji ne bataya.. 

Shamik was angry on Binoy, even after almost losing his son.. This man hasn't changed. 

While shamik and bondita were talking Saudamini was continously trying to talk to Anirudh but his mind was occupied completely by bondita.. 

Bondita kitni sundar ho gyi na.. Said Saudamini. 

Hearing it a smile crept on Anirudh face and he replied yes.. Meri Bondita sbse jyada sundar hai. Replied Anirudh completely unaware that his one sentence has broken two hearts one was of Saudamini who by now got to know that Anirudh is in love with Bondita.. 

And other was of his Bondita. Who just saw him smile on what Saudamini said.. And felt maybe they are happy with each other. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Pls comment and hit star button