Mending Him

Lad liya tere liye sabse, tujhe bachaya maine

Tujhe pakar kya maine khoe apne sare

Rishta tera mera

__________________________________________________

The next day Bondita woke due to sunlight falling on her eyes. 

She stretched a bit but found some weight on her leg. 

Shocked, completely opening her she realised she must have slept on the terrace itself, and the weight on her leg is of Anirudh's leg. 

'Ho gya sab gondogol' she muttered to herself. 

They were both sleeping together with Anirudh's one leg on hers, and his arm encircling her waist.

 Was he sleeping holding me like i am his teddy, She thought and blushed. 

She first saw him and then herself and thought how perfect they will look together only if Rakshas babu can see that  too.. 

'tu bhi na bondita kya kya soch rhi hai.. Abhi yeh soch yha se nikala kaise jaye.. Pati babu mai bhut dino baad toh dimaag aaya hai.. 

Agar unhone hme aise sota dekh liya toh fir weird babu ho jaenge' she thought to herself. 

And with that slowly she tried lifting his leg and removing herself from his embrace.

But her bad luck.. Or we can say due to her kaka sasur making his pati babu eat lots of ghee he was heavy for her, and the more she was trying to get out, the more she was going closer to him and as if her dugga maa thought it to be a perfect moment, Anirudh opened his eyes. 

Her face was just inches away from her, he could see her eyes that hold a shocked look, then her cute little nose and then her lips that were parted as if inviting him for a kiss . 

But before any of them would have given into their desires Trilochan kaka Called 'bahu' bringing them out of there dream world. 

Both of them got up with the speed of jet. 

And went down with Bondita playing with the hem of her saree.. She was too embarrassed to even see him.. While he too was blushing hard. Surely this was his dream come true.. He always wanted to wake up next to her,and today he did. 

Trilochan kaka saw both of them blushing and quickly going to there room. 

'Bihari' he called. 

'Ji malik' Bihari replied. 

'tayari kro Bihari, in dono ko dekh kr lgta hai ab vo din dhur nhi jb iss ghar mai bhi raunak aaegi.. Hme ykeen hai ab vo din dhur nhi jb hm bhi dada bnenge' he said with Happy tears in his eyes and went to  his durga maa to pray for his wish to come true soon with a happy Bihari trailing behind him.