He Is Acting Weird

Are you my norepinephrine, cause being with you my heartbeats go haywire

__________________________________________________

Bondita woke up with a severe headache that day, she found lemon on her bed table with a note that read ' eat it, it will help you with your head ache, someone once told me it is a good remedy for headache.. Uski maa ne bola tha' 

Reading it a smile crept on her face and she knew its him who else can it be.. Why is he so good, how can she not fall for him.. With those thoughts in her mind she did her morning routine, got ready and went for breakfast. 

When she reached there she was greated with a pleasant surprise.. There was sitting Anirudh, after 3 years she saw him sitting there in dinning table eating with rest of family.. He usually used to eat alone to avoid her.. And then she know something has changed.. Has something occurred yesterday.. She remember going out for her dance with him, and then she drank something, after that she didn't remember anything much .. 

Was something mixed in her drink.. Has she done something.. Ohh god.. 

She came out of her thoughts when she heard Anirudh calling her.. 

And then he asked to serve him, ohh god she is definitely dreaming she thought.. She even pinched herself.. But no she wasn't.. He actually did.. 

'Kya hua Bondita khana nhi parasogi mujhe' asked Anirudh gently with a smile. 

He smiled.. He, the Anirudh roy chaudhary just smiled.. And Bondita's heart was jumping as she is a teenager who first time saw her crush smiling.. 

Rakshas babu look so cute when he smile.. Why cant he smile always.  With those thoughts she served food to him. 

'Bondita tum nhi khaogi, baitho khana khao, college ke lie late ho rha hoga na' said Anirudh.. 

This surely was the best day for her.. What else she can ask more. 

She sat shyly next to Anirudh.. How perfect they look together, why cant he see that.. Thought Bondita.. 

'kiss duniya mai chali jati ho tum baar baar..' said Anirudh seeing her getting lost in her world and with that he took the serving spoon from her hand and started serving her himself. Momentarily there hand touched.. And Bondita felt a shock of electric wave. 

But Anirudh he looked unaffected.. Or we can say he masked his expression before she can noticed. 

Bondita frowned on that. Dont he feel anything.. Anything for her. 

'Bondita ab tum mujhe hi dekhti rhogi yaa khana khaogi' said Anirudh without even looking her. 

Bondita blushed hearing that did he know she was staring him.. And feeling embarrassed she quickly ate food almost chocking on that.. 

Anirudh offered her water when she was done eating. 

'Mai chalti hu college' Bondita told Anirudh not wanting to make a fool out of herself in front of him