My Dhruv Tara

Pati babu aap mere saath sapne dekhoge 

-Bondita

--------------------------------------------------------------------'Ahhhh pati babu aah.. Dard ho rha hai' 

'Jldi krie na.. Mujhe drd ho rha hai' 

'Haa bs ho gya.. Dheere bolo na koi sun lega' 

'dheere kaise bolu mujhe dard ho rha hai.. Aap kaise bhandh rhe hai .. Ahh..' 

'tum hilna band krogi tab toh aram se bandhunga na.. Ab chup chap shanti se baitho' replied Anirudh strictly. 

He was having a hard time blind folding her since she was either continuously moving or asking one or another question. 

When Anirudh was done he got up from the bed he sat in order to blind fold her and came in front of her.. 

'Bondita sach sach batana tumhe kuch dikh nhi rha na' he said in a strict tone, the tone he used to use initially when he used to teach her. 

'Nhi dikh rha kuch pati babu, shoti' said Bondita pinching her neck like she always use to do. 

'thik hai fir chalo'he said standing proudly waiting for to follow. 

'yeh rakshas babu hmesha budhu babu hi rhenge' said Bondita with a sigh touching her forehead in defeated manner. 

'Kuch kha tumne Bondita' asked Anirudh coming close to her.. She wont know.. Will she.. 

'Nhi.. Vo.. Kuch.. Nhi.. Bs yhi soch rhi thi ki agar mujhe dikh nhi rha toh mai kaise chalungi vha jha aap le ja rhe hai..' said  a blushing Bondita who sensed Anirudh's presence near her. 

'Haath do mujhe apna' said Anirudh forwarding his own.

Bondita proudly hold his hand she remembered the time when he saved her from hira mandi and hold her hand and promised her he will never let her go.. With those thoughts a proud smile came on her face. 

Anirudh being curious asked what's going on in her little brain and she told him truthfully. 

Hearing it Anirudh remembered how because of him his little angel suffered so much.. He surely dont deserve her, he  has always hurt her. 

But somewhere he was happy too with the promise he made years ago.. He will never leave her hand.. Unless she ask to.. But even she ask will he be able to let her go.. 

Not wanting to spoil his mood he rubbed his thoughts and took Bondita out of the study with him holding her hand. 

'Kaise chal rhi ho Bondita' said Anirudh after seeing her collide for the fifth time they had started walking.