Chapter 4

FOUR YEARS LATER .

ANNIE POV

       I was sleeping peacefully when the devil beside me started waking me up .Why can’t I just sleep after a stressfull night .I groaned an shut the alarm off and checked the time, it was 9:30 am and I have a very important meeting with a very well known company .I have been working for around 2 months on this project .Well  I  am a well known interior designer .I have my own company but since this project was by a well known person and I want this project real bad it is real very important for my company and my career and today is the day I am going to present my hardwork  in front of my client .There are going to be designer’s  to present their work but…I AM BEST AT MY WORK .With this I started getting ready with all my efforts I wore a tight skinny jeans with white top and a brown blazer .I did my hair  in a high pony tail while some loose strand of my hair were  falling on my face . I did my makeup with a little lip gloss and a liner with sneakers as I am not good with heels at all .I know if I wear one I am going to embarrass  myself in  front of everyone, with this I gave myself  a last look and was ready to go. I  got in my black Audi, my baby I love her sooo much I got this from my first project profit .On  my way I was just thinking about my presentation I hope I get this .After around an hour ride I got in the building, the receptionist guided me to the conference room all the people werepresent ,I guess I am late .But still the client is not yet come ,I hope  to give my best shot .I moved forward and sat beside an handsome man because the only chair available was beside him ,he greeted me but I was too nervous and occupied with my laptop that I didn’t noticed than I heard some sound and looked around everybody around the room was standing except me ,BUT WHY, and here I see the most handsome looking man with dark hair, light brown eyes, sharp jawline with a little stubble ,he was wearing a black shirt black coat and black pants, there was something about him which I thought I know, I was too busy admiring him when the man beside me poke me in my arms and my chain of thoughts broke as I stood up and greeted him .He was too busy talking to someone that he didn’t even notice everybody is standing .His left side was visual for me and he looks like I have seen him. Of Course he's one of the best business man around the word I would have seen him around newspapers but according to my research on him ,he’s doesn’t  liked to be seen in media he keeps his profile low and earned a name in the business world as I was thinking I heard a very familiar husky voice greeting us and then I turned to look the way to see the owner of the voice and all I could see is my Past .RAFAEL KNIGHT:  best friend of my ex boyfriend.....
_______________________________
❤️❤️