Chapter 30

Draco’s POV

As I entered his office I saw her sitting next to Rafael she was talking calmly I thought I was dreaming. They noticed me and Rafael came towards me but I was too busy noticing the ring in Annie's hand.She had a ring in her ring finger it looks like an engagement ring and then I noticed Rafael's hands which was o my shoulders he also had the ring, I just pushed him and I wanted to ask so many things but nothing was coming out of my mouth then I asked but  I don't think my voice was audible to them .

“What is she doing here??”
after that I only saw darkness.

I woke up on the hospital bed while someone was holding my hand I thought it was Annie but then I saw the person ,it was Rafael I was about to jerk his hand but his voice stopped me .

“I’m  sorry Draco, this was not meant to be. As you saw I married her to punish her for what she did to you .I will punish her Draco  she will regret for everything she did I  promise" he said

“Rafael”………………. “yes yes Draco I am here, see I am here”  he said  “…………An……..annie” I said

“Yes I know what she did to you ,this accident you had was because of her. Emily told me everything .I know she cheated on you with that music boy NOAH .She will pay for everything she did"

He said through gritted teeth .He said and looked up. I was confused what is he talking about but then I thought not to argue and asked him to take me home if he had married Annie she must also be home. We made our way to his penthouse as we entered I could smell her the same lavender smell she still smells the same as my annie, but where was she don't they stay in the same house but her smell was all over the place she must be in his room do they stay in the same room, no he said he will punish her, he looked as if he married her for me for revenge,but who is he fooling I know RAFAEL KNIGHT ALWAYS HAD LOVED ANNIE WINSTON .

He made me sit on the bed in one of his rooms his house had 5 rooms in all the last room is his room if I had to know if they are staying together I need to check his room first. He left me saying to rest .I waited for more then 2 hours and then I made my way out to check on her as I reached his door and turned the doorknob it was locked,I tried again but it was locked that means they are staying in the same room .I was soo angry on this point that I just wanted to punch Rafael, whom was he fooling with that revenge thing that fool is so stupid that he himself don 't know that he is fooling himself with this thing he married her because he loves her. I moved towards my room and made a call to Emily .

"Hie em its me, Draco…………….." I said with a smile .

"Don't tell me your up from that hospital bed …ho…………….how Draco………am so happy……..where are you………….i…….i want to meet you ".she said getting emotional .

"I am good and fine don't worry “Annie ‘’let me come to the point straight ." I said she just hummmed in response so I continued
"I am at Rafael house he was saying something about Annie cheating on ,me with some NOAH guy and he said you told him after the accident .What is this about Em."
She started explaining  something but she was hesitated then she started .

"Look………..draco I don't know what you will think about this but at that moment I thought of this soo I made up this story ." She said and then I thought about the event that happened on my birthday night
.………………………………………flashback

I was busy on laptop when suddenly my bell rang I moved my laptop aside and made my way towards the door,I thought it would be my friends but no it was the least expected person I ever thought it would be it was Emily .