~1~

Addison's POV

Hey yall! It's me Addison. I live in Louisiana with my family but I am moving to LA today and I'm so excited. My cousins, Charli and Dixie, live in the Hype House, along with my boyfriend Tony who moved to LA 1 month ago. But Im actually going to live with my friend Mads Lewis.

I met Mads Lewis on TikTok and started following her. We soon became best friends and she offered me to stay with her in her apartment in LA since she didnt like living alone.

It was now 8:10 am and my flight was at 10. Everything was already packed up, so I went and got ready. Mads' said she is going to pick me up from the airport and I was so happy that Im going to finally meet her. I got dressed and went downstairs.

This is what I wore:

I hugged my parents and my brothers and left for the airport

I hugged my parents and my brothers and left for the airport. My parents were fine with me moving to LA because my uncle and aunt, Marc and Heidi Damelio, already lived there and my parents were also thinking of moving to LA.

--Time skip to when she landed in LA--

I finally landed in LA. I got out of the plane, took all my luggage and searched for Mads. I found her and we both hugged each other tightly. She was so sweet. She then drove me to her or should I say our new apartment. It was huge. It had 2 master bedrooms and 2 guestrooms, a kitchen and a beautiful living room. Mads showed me to my room. I was so tired but i took a shower and started unpacking my things.

--9PM--

It was dinner time and Mads and I made spaghetti and talked. She told me we were going to the Sway house tomorrow where her boyfriend, Jaden Hossler, lived with his friends. I knew some of the sway members such as Jaden, Josh and Anthony from TikTok.

A/n- I hope you guys liked this chapter. This is my first book so Im sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. Also keep in mind, all these happened before Covid.