Five

Phantom Zone-5
The days still had a few classes left as Flynn had to go to some afterschool tutoring. A few hours later Flynn was going up the stairs to julie's room. She was going to try to be there for her best friend even though she wasn't sure she would want to talk to her. Knock knock. She tapped on the door lightly hoping for an answer. " Hey it's Flynn." "Please just go away" Julie said in a low voice. Flynn put her head down as she walked back down the stairs looking around noticing no one else is home. Oh that's right her dad is out of town and her little brother is staying with her aunt. She felt bad for her but she didn't know how to help her she had never been a sensitive person.
She walked down to the garage seeing a dark-haired boy in a leather jacket sitting on the couch. She hesitated for a moment before walking in.
" hey boys" she said a small smile. " Hey yourself, do you happen to know where Julie is? I haven't seen her since this morning she was supposed to be back early." Luke said with the faint bit of worry In his voice. Alex and Reggie exchange looks before smiling at him. " well you guys shut up already,"  Luke asks shaking his head. " Oh please your obviously in love with her." Alex said exasperated. "That is kinda true." Flynn says with a smile as she knows some things that they don't. "Oh and, to answer your question she's up in her room." "Why?" Luke asks worried about Julie, " Carrie Aka the demon in flesh said some things to her now she's not even talking to me,She's really hurting," Luke shook his head looking down he felt so bad for her she didn't deserve to be treated like that. "Is she okay?" He asked.
" Yeah it's just there's this dance tomorrow night, I think she's just sad about it." " Why is she sad?" Alex asked. "She doesn't have a date" she said. "Maybe you could go talk to her later? I love her and all but, I don't think There's anything I can say to cheer her up," " yeah, yeah of course," 
"Hey um, while we are on the topic of the dance I was wondering If your not busy Reggie maybe you would like to go with me as umm, my date?" Alex couldn't help but smile as everything fell into place,
" Yeah, um, Yes, I would umm, be honored to be your date,"  Reggie says all smiley. " Ok well i guess I will see you tomorrow night, thanks again Luke."   Flynn says turning around as she smiles to herself she got the boy, As she walks away Reggie fist bumps the air excitedly.