What Really Happens In High School

I gasp and my eyes widen. Dammit Brook you've done it again i thought to myself

I attempt to say "Ge- get of-f m-me"

"Brookelle you just crossed the line" Steve whispers harshly in my ear. And i feel the knife press against my throat.

I shut my eyes tight , try to make my breatheing even and think of ways to get him off.

Damn if i'm weak against Steve imagine what it'd be like fighting Robert.... i thought to myself.

I could feel some blood trickling along my throat. I knee him in the thigh....hard and throw the knife out of his hand and punch him, he lies on the floor clutching his jaw. I push his face into the carpet and say "Dont ever threaten me again you filthy bastard."

He's passed out on the ground as i run out the door holding a cloth on my bleeding throat. I jump in my camaro and jet off down the street, clearly not going the speed limit.

I dont even know where i'm going. I pick up my phone and it wont turn on.

"DAMMIT!" i yell hitting the horn dead battery 

Should i go to Ledas? No, her parents are home. Aria? No still pissed about the Robert situation.

"Could things i possibly worse?" I groan into my one free hand.

I think i'm losing a lot of blood. I dont think going to Shanes would be a good idea, he'd think i'd been fighting at the club.

I'm getting dizzy, my vison is more blurred.

I rush off to a very familiar street, and knock on the door really hard, making sure whoever was inside heared me.

The door opens revaling Shane "Brook? What the hell happened?!" he yells/whispers

"Shane...." the last thing i see before i pass out is the anger and concern in his eyes