What Really Happens In High School

I wake up in a unfamiliar room. I sit up quickly and groan from my pounding head and fall back down on the pillows.

I hear the door open quietly and Shane peaks his head in and smiles to see that i'm awake.

"Hey Brooke" I attempt to get up but Shane quickly says "I wouldn't do that, i think your neck finally stopped bleeding, dont want that happening  again."

"Where are your parents Brooke? If you were bleeding that much you shouldv'e gone to them not me."

I sigh heavy and tell him about Steve. The whole time i dont look him in the eyes because i dont want to see the pain filled in them.

"Brooke! Why didn't you ever tell me?! Or your mom? Or anyone that will help you from that psycho!"

"I don't know Shane, maybe i was afraid he'd come after me like Robert and his gang did. If i do anything now he will come after me and i already have Robert to deal with."

Shane sighs and runs his hands on his face. "What have you gotten yourself into? Well we'll deal with it later, let's call up everyone to come over and get something to eat."

"Arent your parents home? What'd they do when they saw me like this?"

"I carried you up to my room after you passed out, they didnt see a thing i swear, and now they're already at work."

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth, i got out of bed with Shanes help. When we got downstairs Leda was there with some clothes for me to change into.

Leda looked horrified what she saw on my neck "Brooke! OMIGODWHAT HAPPENED?!Did you get hurt?"

I looked at Shane for help and he explained to Leda "My dog bit her neck, yeah it was vicious so we took him to my grandparents house."

I snorted at the stupid cover up, who would believe that?

"Ooh ok Brooke, well i brought black skinnys and a white v-neck shirt and black hoodie."

I smiled and went upstairs to change. When i went back downstairs everyone seemed o be there............. including Robert.

"Whoa Bones get into a fight?" he says laughter filling his eyes

I ignore him and sit next to Shane grabbing his hand. "Where we going?"

I said "Let go to the beach! I feel like swimming."

Shane shook his head "What about your neck Brooke?"

My eyes pleaded "Pleeeeeease! I really want to. My necks fine! it's healed! Pleeeeaaase Shane!"

We all got into my camaro with Leda driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I know this chapter is boring but the next one will be great i promise! I just had to fill in some stuff about the group and the next one will be interesting. Promise!

-Nataliemainegyrl