What Really Happens In High School

Brookelles P.O.V.

How long have i been here? Hasn't Shane or Aria been worrying or something about me being gone for so long?

I was sitting in a room lit up with a single bulb hanging from the ceiling.

Ugh i was waiting for Ivan to come inside because he had to "discuss" things with me.

The door opened and Ivan said "Hey Brookie. How's training?"

"Fine. Now tell me what you want."

He sighed and shook his head "Well people are starting to notice your absence. You'll have to go back home with Mom and Steve. You should start attending school again. On weekends you'll be here training."

I nodded reluctently about coming back. As if reading my mind Ivan said "Oh and dont think about running away sweetie. Because we'll find you all over again." He paused at the door "Ooh and Brookie you'll be able to see your competitor soon. You'll be surprised who you agreed to fight" He smiled and walked out

Shanes P.O.V.

Yes! I'm going back to school!!!!!! I get to see Brookelle again. My Brookelle. I'll be coming back to train for my fight but i dont care. All i wanna do is see Brooke again.

Brookelles P.O.V.

Creepy much? Gosh that guy gives me the chills. Bleck.

I'm so happy. I get to go home and see my love. I dont care that he's working with Ivan. I still love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey there lovlies!

Dang. What do you guys think? I can't believe Ivan is playing them like that. Poor Brookelle and Shane, once they realize who their fighting everything will fall apart.

Anyways Feddback? Comment? Vote?

I love you guys for supporting me and commenting. It really makes my day to see you guys interested and actually liking it. Thank you so much<3 (:

Love Natalie<3