What Really Happens In High School

Brookelles P.O.V.

I woke up covered in sweat. I found a note on the pillow where Shanes head was suppose to be.

Brookelle,

I left for training. Making sure our plan is setteled and everything. I wanted to let you rest. See you at the club.  Love you.

-Shane

I threw off the covers and hopped off the bed. I looked like a wreck.

 When i got to the club Robert was waiting by the bleachers reading a magazine, I smiled and waved.

"Hey Galloway. What's gonna happen at practice today?"

"Well, since your fighting in two days we have to fit in as much training as you can. So go jog a mile around the track."

I groaned and started jogging.

Memories from my dream kept flashing through my mind.

I dont get it. Why would i have that dream? Maybe i'm just paranoid about everything thats going to happen. I shook it off and continued my jog.

~1 hour later~

I am soooo freaking sore! Robert had me do reps, i had to jog that mile, punching bag, boxing, and all that crap.

I cant get the thought out of my mind. 1 more day until diaster strikes.

I mean we have no idea what will happen. We dont know if our plan will work, and if it does, what next? Spend the rest of our lives running away from them? And if our plan doesnt work we all are going to be killed, or tortured, or maybe something worse.

I cant think of what will happen to me if i'm seperated from Shane. I will fall apart like the first time i saw him at Ivans club.

I was walking though the halls of the club to see a very familar girl arguing with Adrian.

I looked intently at the back of her head. I know that voice. Fear spreaded through me when i said the name "Aria?"

The blonde head turned toward me. "Brooke?! I knew you would be here!"

I rished forward to meet her and pulled her away from Adrian "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" I whispered

She smiled "I fight here now!"

Ooh No