What Really Happens In High School

I wake up in a dark room. I rub my pounding head and sit up.

All the things that happened yesterday came rushing back to my mind. I jump out of bed and bang on the walls.

"IVAN YOU SON OF BITCH!! LET ME OUT!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KEEP ME HOSTAGE HERE!!!"

I stop screaming and hear my words echo through the walls, i look at my now throbbing red hands. I search around looking for my phone. After fail attempts to find it i finally give up.

I lie on the bed looking up at the ceiling and hear the door open. I whip my head to the left and spring out of the bed.

I growled at the sight of my betraying brother standing there. "Let me go Ivan. You have no right to keep me here. You know i hate you with a passion."

He looked me in the eye "I figured that Brookie, but it wasn't my choice to leave"

I glare at him keeping my emotions inside. I snarl out "Like hell! You actually think i believe that? Dont try and play these innocent games with me because i will never believe them."

I look at the now open door. I measure my chances on escaping and their very thin.

I give him a blow in the neck and he collases to the ground. He quickly regains his balance and grabs m right wrist. I pull it out of is grasp and make a dash to the door. He grabs my left arm an pulls me back to him and twists it behind my back, me screaming in pain. I throw my head back and he lets go, i kick him behind the knee and hit his stomach and dash for the door.

I look at my surroundings theres a series of doors in this dark like place. I open a door to my left and see a body lying on the floor a pool of blood surrounding the body. I gasp as i see the boy on the ground is Robert. He's unconcious and basically his whole face is swollen. I hear foot steps outside the room and whisper out loud "You may have been a heartless killer, but compared to my brother your a peaceful dove." and dash out the door.

I follow another room filled with various of guys in there about my age. I'm overwhelmed by shock when i see someone in paticular.

"Sh-shane?"

He sits there confused and says "Brooke? What are you doing here?! Are you fighting again?!"

I run.

 Shane calls my name and telling me to come back, emotions stirring inside me. Tears streak and stain my face as i run without stopping. I exit the horrid building and run tying to find a place that will keep me safe. Which is completely impossible.