🔪 Author's note 🔦 | updated

Dear oh SO pitiful reader, 

The story you are about to read 

Is not about the tragedy

Or about the horror

of the entity known

as "F.L.Y.N.N."

Instead, think of it, 

As a bittersweet love story, 

one that will 

leave you 

crying,

haunted,

and disturbed

all in one.

When did my life become such a tragedy?

You're about to find out, reader.

Sincerely, 

F.L.Y.N.N.

***TRIGGER WARNINGS (THIS BOOK SERIES IS QUITE HEAVY ON TRIGGER WARNINGS, DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THESE THEMES, AS THEY ARE VERY MORBID/DARK):

 domestic abuse, physical abuse, gaslighting, unhealthy depictions of romantic relationships, stalking, psychopathy, sociopathy, mentions of Dissociative Identity Disorder, Stockholm syndrome, schizophrenia, paranoia, and OCD, disturbing and descriptive scenes of killing and preservation of body parts/and/or/blood, hints of racism, hints of sexual encounters (minimal), religious cult(s) mentioned (this is, however, fictional), mental illness, blood and gore, murder, PTSD, cannibalism, foul language, LGBTQ+ characters, morally grey characters, suicide, homicide, killing sprees, arson, depression, anxiety, mentions and hints at characters suffering of antisocial personality disorder, drugs, alcohol, disease, and horrifying descriptions of murderous situations***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© All rights reserved

The characters and events in this story are owned by me, and they are NOT based on any real-world person, event, or encounter. If so, this is a coincidence, as they are all part of my imagination. This story/series is VERY TRIGGERING to many who suffer from mental illness or abuse/victims of stalking or hostage. DO NOT read this if it presents a disturbance to your life. This is a FICTIONAL thriller-horror-slasher romantic-suspense novel that is made for my own enjoyment and other(s) who may potentially read it. I do not want to be responsible/and/or/ sued by Wattpad or get this story taken down just because someone didn't read this AUTHOR'S NOTE. It is strongly advised to READ this author's note BEFORE you read this book, and it's sequel.

All rights reserved; I do NOT allow translations, copying/pasting, and/or advertisement of my work on other sites other than Wattpad, etc,. This story is my own, and it is a mere coincidence if applied upon other work(s) such as media, books, graphic novels, plays, etc,.

 Thank you again, for understanding melonsss! 

:))

****

Dedicated to those who hurt you.

Do know that karma may bite them in the back.