20.

Your entire body was shaking as you sobbed

Your entire body was shaking as you sobbed. You couldn't move but you kept holding on to the person who caught you in your fall.

"Just let it out, it's okay." Spencer whispers into your ear as he runs his hand through your hair. His arm wrapped around your body, holding you close.

You heard footsteps and door opening and shutting and you couldn't bear to see who it was. A few minutes later the door opens again and you see your father in handcuffs, walking with Derek while your mom was following behind with JJ. You watched as they walked away to the police officers who took your dad. Your mom just stares as they took him away and soon starts to cry and JJ pulls her into a hug. You closed your eyes as you didn't want to watch your mom cry over someone who has hurt you and her.

"You bitch! If you had just stayed quiet, we would've been fine!" Your mom stormed over to you, yelling at you.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to step away from the agent." JJ says sternly, trying to put her hands on your mom to calmly pull her away.

"No JJ, it's fine." You got up from the floor and you wiped your tears with your sleeve before continuing as you faced your mom. Spencer stood with you, his hands staying on your shoulders.

"I could've stayed quiet about it all but I needed to get it off my chest. I needed to tell him what he's done to me so he can think about it when he's sitting in a cell, rotting. As for you, I'm glad I didn't let you into my head. I don't need you getting to know me again just for you to control me. I'm so sick and tired of your shit. You still think I'm a nobody who doesn't deserve the life that I have now.

"You're the one who's a bitch and has been since the moment I was born. I used to wish that I was born into a place where I knew what love was and I knew what it was like to have the perfect family. But, I don't need to anymore because I have a family and I know what it's like to be loved. I don't ever want to see you or even hear from you again so I wish you the best of luck, I guess." You crossed your arms, standing tall.

She tries to slap you in anger but you quickly grabbed her wrist to stop her, "Do you want to be charged for assaulting a federal agent?" You asked coldly, holding her hand tightly.

She whips her hand from your grasp and she walks away. You took a step back and felt Spencer wrapping his arms around you from behind. You sighed, laying your head back against his chest and grabbing his arm as he held you.

"How in the hell did you do that?" JJ softly asks you, looking at you.

"Try bottling up all those feelings for 19 years and get back to me on that." You replied and she chuckled lightly.

"Hey, I'm so proud of you." Spencer whispers into your ear, holding on tightly.

You smiled up at him, "Im glad I did it. I just want to go on with my life without my parents in it. Now I feel this weight has been lifted off of me." You whispered, and he understood you.