Episode 1 - "Swordsman's Return"

A wide darkness was spread across the inner eye of Kirito's fogged vision. A foreign yet familiar feeling was noticeable inside the swordsman's chest, as a strong force started to pull him downwards, almost as if ravenous hands were tugging on his black uniform. It was a suffocating sensation, yet not unknown to him. Once a helpless yelp left the agape mouth of the ravenette, his eyes widened with surprise once they caught glimpses of the so familiar forest. Then he realized. He was dropping out of the sky.

He screamed as he fell, flailing about as gravity took hold of his body

He screamed as he fell, flailing about as gravity took hold of his body. He tumbled downward through the thick treeline, grunting and hissing as the branches whipped and prodded him during his descent. With a muffled thud, he hit the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust and dirt. The swordsman coughed and winced, rubbing his body to check for injury. Of course he had none, his account was invulnerable to falls like this. He opened up his Stacia Window and checked his stats. Same as before. He looked down at himself and found he was still wearing his Blackwyrm coat from Aincrad, and he could feel the weight of the Night Sky Blade and Blue Rose Sword sheathed behind him. He smiled and gently grabbed the handle of the light blue hilt of Eugeo's weapon.

"I'm back, pal..." The words were hard to pronounce as his chest was tightly squeezing inside, wrapping around his heart and triggering an unbearable, sweet wave of pain and joy. Those memories that the Blue Rose held within were even more vivid once Kirito was back in Underworld. A faint breeze of comfort was leaning on the male's cheek, almost as if it was his best friend's hand.

 A faint breeze of comfort was leaning on the male's cheek, almost as if it was his best friend's hand

Taking in a deep breath and looking to the sky, the black haired boy confirmed his previous statement. While it was a different place by technicality, he was still in the Underworld. Memories of his adventures with Eugeo and Alice emerged in his mind, which put a glowing smile to his previously stoic expression as a flock of birds flew overhead. However before he could ascertain where he was or what to do, he caught the scent of burning oak wood. He frowned and snapped around, a thick cloud of black smoke sprinkled with deep red embers greeting him in the near distance. Being the hero he was, finding Alice could wait. Right now, whoever was in that direction needed his help.