Episode 6 - "Locked Memories"

Preparations for dinner were quickly underway after Kirito and Alice parted ways with Eydis and returned home. Selka assisted her sister and niece in the kitchen, and Kirito took Yuji along to set the table. It was a quiet night without any incident, one could even go as far as to say it was boring. Yet, that is what Kirito was bothered by the most. It was calm. Far too calm. He almost felt the weight of something volatile stalking their abode, which eventually bothered him so much that Alice took notice when he glared off at nothing.

 He almost felt the weight of something volatile stalking their abode, which eventually bothered him so much that Alice took notice when he glared off at nothing

"Kirito... darling... what is it? You're acting strange." The swordsman's eyes narrowed further. "Alice. Take the kids and Selka, and get away from the kitchen." He commanded coldly. Selka gripped her chest as she turned around to look at her sister's lover. "... why?" He steadied himself as he could feel the presence launch itself towards the house, the angry growls of Amayuri signaling an intruder was on approach. "Do as I say right now!" Alice quickly grabbed the kids and ran with Selka into the hallway as the wall they were just standing by exploded, the wood of the cabin shredding into large splinters. As dust and smoke kicked up throughout the room, the children screamed in panic as the blonde housewife stared in disbelief. They had been attacked. By who though? She couldn't see anything. "Kirito!" She called out to him, worried about her beloved as she lost sight of him as well due to the debris.

Suddenly the two swords belonging to him sped overhead and flew into the smoke quickly. In a split second, a clash of weapons could be heard along with a visible spark, and the smoke screen was dissipated by the force of the blow. Kirito had stopped a whip with Night Sky and Blue Rose, belonging to the familiar figure of Eldrie Synthesis Thirty-One.

"You're..." The ravenette gasped as he continued to push against his attacker's force. Eldrie had a crazed look in his eye, staring daggers at his opponent. The knight broke off and prepared for another attack. "I finally found you, you blasphemer! On behalf of The Graceless, I will make you suffer for your sins!" Kirito raised a brow, this "Graceless" was unknown to him. However he could waste no time asking questions, he had to defeat Eldrie at once to protect those behind him. He grit his teeth, readying his swords. "Eugeo! Let's go!" The golden haired boy appeared behind him like a friendly phantom and was prepared to assist. "Right! I've got your back, Kirito!" Pushing off the floor, the Black Swordsman spun his blades as they glowed and pierced at the knight with his famed Double Circular, going full speed from the start. Eldrie was taken aback by this display and almost lost his footing trying to dodge, but bellowed a mighty battle cry as he surged forth to strike back. The two ferociously clashed once again, anger and conviction in the eyes of both men.

 The two ferociously clashed once again, anger and conviction in the eyes of both men