Sick

Lately, Alice haven't been able to sleep well thinking about what she said to Brett the other day.

It's been almost half a year since Brett came home. But it looks like Brett doesn't seem to have recognized her the way he used to. Could it be that he really couldn't recover? But then... ahhh...

Her hands were busy stirring the hot chocolate she made for Brett's breakfast. However, her head already felt dizzy. She feel stupid, why do she have to say her feelings in front of Brett? He doesn't even know who she is. Surely he thinks she's a weirdo now.

Alice immediately took the egg and opened the stove to make fried eggs. She endured her headache, hopefully at least until had to finish this before Brett woke up. However, her head twists even more. Alice's body suddenly couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Alice!" Fortunately, before falling to the floor, Alice's body was helped by Brett's two hands. His hands swiftly turned off the stove too. "Hey, hey, hey... what's wrong with you?"

Alice glance to him with her remaining conscious. "Brett...?"

"Come on." This time it was Brett's turn to carry Alice back to the room. He carries Alice on his back. Alice could only follow him, her body feel so limp. Her mind is still exhausted.

---
to be continued :)