Epilog 1: After Brett's Recovery

Alice quickly approaches Brett at the door the next morning and quickly frown. It was only seven o'clock, why is he so neat already?

"Where are you going, Brett?" Alice asks. "I was just about to make breakfast for you."

Brett smiles after putting on his shoes. "I have a promise with Eddy today. I already ate some bread, Alice."

"Oh," said Alice weakly. "Will you be coming home late?"

Brett is silent for a moment, then walks over to Alice. His hand pats Alice's head warmly. "Don't worry, I'll be home in time for dinner."

Alice smiles slightly. "I'll give you the spiciest chili sauce in your food if you're late, okay?"

Brett laughs, then immediately excuse himself. Alice stare at her lover in silence until he's out of sight.

Alice's mouth puffed out, because she honestly couldn't wait to have breakfast with Brett after he recovered. But, yeah, there's nothing she can do about it.

--

"Finally you're back, mate," Eddy invite Brett to high five as soon as the man arrived at the bubble tea shop.

"Glad to be back," Brett smiles, then sit down in front of Eddy. "So, can you can help me out one more time?"

"Why not? Just tell me your plan now. What can I help you with?" Asked Eddy, been curious since Brett called him last night.

"So..." Brett began to tell the plan he wanted to do as soon as possible. A smile is etched on his face, especially when Eddy agreed to help.

This is gonna be great!

---
to be continued :)

what is brett's plan? you'll know soon enough :D